The u2 look nice, but you will need to change that color !

You already have nice chrome rims.

I also like the u2 and if id get those i will paint them the same color as my truck

you cant see it but my truck has blue pearl not too much doe, if it would have had more it would of been a midnight blue lol

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not trying to be an ass but my honest opinion is they're ugly as fuck. That's just my opinion though.

^^ this. sorry.

dont buy them just for the name

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

for 3k idk. if they were brush i would like them. for a tiny few more dollars ill sell u my 3 piece asanti wheels with new tires

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Your rims are nicer then both those but it's up to u. Everyone likes different shit.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

If that's not the picture perfect example of hood rich I don't know what is. I think they are terrible

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks for all the replies guys, i do live what you guys consider the hood lol

I ended not getting neither.

Also the reason i'm looking to get another pair of rims was because i kinda bent these on the damn road the county was fixing towards my area.

Its the only road to get to my house.( no matter how slow you drive you will eventually bent a rims or mess up your suspension.)

I'm going to just put another pair of 26"s i had laying around.

There some lexani that are black with white.

And i ended up selling my rims for $700 in the state they are.

Im tired of fixing them, you know the feeling when you keep fixing and you're like forget it, imma get something diffrent.

I have atleast bent those rims 4 times, not frm careless driving but frm county fixing roads and twice leaving home frm a ranch party at 1 in the morning.(Mexican Parties in my area) And not being able to see potholes on the dirt roads.

But if some one is close to florida city florida and are selling some nice rims let me know.

I do want 28"s. lol

I'm not trying to be an ass but my honest opinion is they're ugly as fuck. That's just my opinion though.

^^ this. sorry.

dont buy them just for the name

Bro they looked real nice on the avalanche they were on lol

But imma hold off for a while to see what i can find for a real good deal lol

Archived