Fuckin-A right you do!

I think I'll deaden my trunk tomorrow. Got a whole bunch of second skin sitting around.

When I'm done with that, gonna run some wires for door speakers, a couple RCAs for an LC-1, some wire for VM1, maybe some extra wire for OM1.

Nice work getting a box in that trunk.... :good:

Coming along nicely!

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Have you thought about plexi glass on the back of the box?

I did think about it and I had planned to do a laminated box that turned out to be taking too long to build. If I had been successful with that, then a plexi back would have happened. Its already taking too long.

Nice work getting a box in that trunk.... :good:

Coming along nicely!

A bunch of test fitting. The opening is real small, there are obstructions inside too. I'll roll with this 2 piece for now but may continue to work on the laminated box too. Ok post some images later to illustrate the laminated idea.

Really like that box design, make sure you seal up that seam real good so you don't have any air loss. Lookin forward to the finished product!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 2 weeks later...

Really like that box design, make sure you seal up that seam real good so you don't have any air loss. Lookin forward to the finished product!!

I cut a piece of 1/8" neoprene foam as a single piece gasket that will be sandwiched between the boxes with something like 20 hex bolts to clamp together. I was thinking that would be good. What do you think?

Archived