help with helper bags for 2013 maxima

my 2013 maxima is sitting a little low in the back due to all the weight from my system so i want to raise it back up to stock height with helper bags(air springs or whatever u wanna call em). the only problem is i cant find any bags made for my yr make and model car. does anyone know what bags will fit? can i buy bags for an older maxima ?

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

I don't see anything for it either. If you want factory ride height you'll have to do custom HD coils in the rear. There are a few sources out there, we've used coilsprings.com in the past with good results.

If you want the car level the other option is use lowering springs in the front.

Static drops are my bag.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see anything for it either. If you want factory ride height you'll have to do custom HD coils in the rear. There are a few sources out there, we've used coilsprings.com in the past with good results.

If you want the car level the other option is use lowering springs in the front.

yeah ..i do want factory ..im not into the lowered look and id rather have stock ride height to minimize maintenance cost. i got some camber which is causing abnormal tire wear which is really annoying and tires are expensive. i rather the tires wear how they are supposed to. but i was wondering if maybe theres a helper bag the will fit from another car

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

• 7 months later...

Archived