Sundown Audio

Sugestions Amp and wiring

robertdbardos

Amp options  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What would you run on 2 12' SA Sundowns to recive maximum performance ?

• CT Sounds AT1400.1D
    • 2 Strapped CT Sounds AT1400.1D
    • Sundown SAZ-3500
  2. 2. What would you run on 2 12' X Series Sundowns to recive maximum performance ?

• 2 Strapped CT Sounds AT1400.1D
    • Sundown SAZ-3500

Id like to see a few opinions on this, I am currently running the CT 1400.1 at a 1 ohm load on 2 12" SA sundowns. I do have spare CT identical to the one i am using now. But i also have an opportunity to trade both CTs for a SAZ-3500. I have a ported box and a kenitic 1400 battery with a 10 Fared Cap. I would eventually like to upgrade my SA's to the X series (I found an amazing deal on them 289.99 each!!!!) I am going for SPL trying to reach the 150 db. Also my SA's are 4 ohm DVC. How would i wire this to run a strapped amp? The SA's would be need to be wired down to 2 ohms correct? Hope yall can get me there! Thanks for your time

Um that doesn't look right. But I would just d2 x12's and put a 1400 on each. As far as your sundowns I would just leave it alone. 2k is more than enough for 2 of them

Ok so I tested out that saz and I was very impressed. Flexing the windshield impressed. So I ended up trading. I figure in the future if I change back to the cts they are fairly inexpensive used I can find them for around 200- 250 not a bad deal. Now to see if I can snag me up a pair of those x series.

Archived