2009 Chevy Tahoe Soundigital 20k No Wall

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! real nice! Any more pictures of the door panels being done? I like that there set up, Sundown subs and amps, the direction I first was headed on my current build but ended up going a different direction. Those rims work on that vehicle! I like it, a lot....... What dud you use to remove side molding crap on exterior of vehicle? I'm happy to see another very similar vehicle to mine on here with nice system. How annoying is it to remove the side panels of your sub amps to do tuning? Good idea hiding wire, I should do that, but I mess with them so much, LOL. How is your rear suspension doing? Where is the Lithium?? WHat qud alt bracket do you have or are you going with? pics. of under good? Videos of it playing or at the events?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Nice! real nice! Any more pictures of the door panels being done? I like that there set up, Sundown subs and amps, the direction I first was headed on my current build but ended up going a different direction. Those rims work on that vehicle! I like it, a lot....... What dud you use to remove side molding crap on exterior of vehicle? I'm happy to see another very similar vehicle to mine on here with nice system. How annoying is it to remove the side panels of your sub amps to do tuning? Good idea hiding wire, I should do that, but I mess with them so much, LOL. How is your rear suspension doing? Where is the Lithium?? WHat qud alt bracket do you have or are you going with? pics. of under good? Videos of it playing or at the events?

Currently I'm using Jimmy zusuka or however u spell his names alt bracket running

2 mechman 370s

1 iraggi 320

1 factory alt

I have 2 runs off dd 1/0 going from the mechman directly to rear battery.

Then i have 2 runs of welding and 1 of 2/0 sky high going from front battery to back.

All 5 runs are under the truck.

The panels actually come off with a few screws we actually removed it a week ago to retune.and it took no time at all.

As far as what mold was removed id need a picture. My instagram name is bigplaflare and i do have a couple videos on there.

My lithium is right next to my kinetik 2400s but is so small u can't see it without being completely on top of it. Thanks for the compliment on the rims but i do have sad news i blew two tires n the past 8 days and it costed me a small fortune to replace. But ig and Facebook are the best ways to see videos and actions at the shows. My boy did my doors but I'll try n get u some pics next time i see him.

What truck do u have and do you have a build log u could link me? Also my suspension is fine but i do suspect the added weight is what's making my tires pop so bad when i hit nails or screws lol

What truck do u have and do you have a build log u could link me? Also my suspension is fine but i do suspect the added weight is what's making my tires pop so bad when i hit nails or screws lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/205717-2016-budget-build-12-subsfirfdc/page-1

Thanks for the replies and thanks IslandPride for the link! you must be on mobile, all my links are in my signature, all good though, haha. newest build is that link above ^^ when I get done with work I will update it!!

for side molding I just meant the exterior door ding rails or whatever, no biggie, just curious if you did the fishing line thing then 3M eraser or whatever

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Thanks for the replies and thanks IslandPride for the link! you must be on mobile, all my links are in my signature, all good though, haha. newest build is that link above ^^ when I get done with work I will update it!!

for side molding I just meant the exterior door ding rails or whatever, no biggie, just curious if you did the fishing line thing then 3M eraser or whatever

Actually I'm 4th owner of truck lol so it was probably a previous owner that removed it lol

Archived