2009 Chevy Tahoe Soundigital 20k No Wall

On 2/11/2017 at 9:00 PM, SLYentist said:

burning oil? any smoke out the tail pipe? knocking is bad news. get a compression and maybe even leak-down tests done.

On 2/11/2017 at 9:00 PM, SLYentist said:

burning oil? any smoke out the tail pipe? knocking is bad news. get a compression and maybe even leak-down tests done.

It's n the shop now actually I never seen it smoke but I have smelled it

Damn man, I have such a similar vehicle, please update when the shop let's you know what it is

6K on fire, damn, love those amps, hate to see one down...

All the Damage on your dash and mirror, and and and makes me not want to get any louder...

How you liking ZV5's?!  

Do you hear the speakers in your center console pretty decent?  I had thought about throwing some in there as well but never did....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

On 2/13/2017 at 3:12 AM, Karkov said:

Damn man, I have such a similar vehicle, please update when the shop let's you know what it is

6K on fire, damn, love those amps, hate to see one down...

All the Damage on your dash and mirror, and and and makes me not want to get any louder...

How you liking ZV5's?!  

Do you hear the speakers in your center console pretty decent?  I had thought about throwing some in there as well but never did....

My dash was already destroyed when I got the truck I am the 4th owner. I absolutely love my zv5s they are just a more beefy zv4 minus the 20 pound difference they are roughly the same. I love my center console speakers they definitely do help out...don't let anything stop u from getting louder. I'm really agrivated I can't figure out how to update the pics 

• 1 month later...

Which amps are you running now?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

On 3/15/2017 at 0:03 PM, WalledSonic said:

Which amps are you running now?

2 taramp 8k and my outlaw score went up .3db with new subs Amps n batts I did a 155.7 and received 2nd place.

these amps are nuts I haven't protected them once even after 30 minutes of demoing decaf. The Korean amps I've owned n the past protected quite a bit more after long periods of full tilting.

i broke the back off of my driver seat at this show I guess I'll be needing seat covers

Archived