• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

warriors choked and thats just it.

Yep, they choked in Chokeland!!! Go Cavs!!!! I am from NE Ohio born and raised and could not be happier to see a championship for the first time in my lifetime.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

The warriors did choke but the stupid foul calls is what really killed them. It is what it is now

Please do not play me that sad sad song. Fouls were called on both teams. The Warriors were out played and outclassed. They were way too arrogant along with their arrogant cry baby fans. Neither Kerr or Curry would even give Cleveland any credit that they got beat by a better team. Please don't give me the refs were to blame bullshit because that is a fucking tired excuse.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Not a big Lebron fan but happy for him , he is still one of the best players still playing , Curry couldn't do shit driving to the hoop he is way to small and the Cavs found out how to finally stop them from shooting easy 3's , still a great series those last 2min insane .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

The warriors did choke but the stupid foul calls is what really killed them. It is what it is now

Please do not play me that sad sad song. Fouls were called on both teams. The Warriors were out played and outclassed. They were way too arrogant along with their arrogant cry baby fans. Neither Kerr or Curry would even give Cleveland any credit that they got beat by a better team. Please don't give me the refs were to blame bullshit because that is a fucking tired excuse.

I'll say what I feel. But again it's whatever. Next season starts in 4 months

dude to be fair.. that was not a flagrant foul.. it was actually a technical foul on lebron that the refs failed to call that got green suspended.. he didnt even hit lebron and it was just a tap.. as much of a flop that lebron is he would have been on the floor if he would have felt it

refs have been busted calling one sided games to help the series to game 7.. go back to 2002 Lakers vs kings game 6 and tell me that was fair foul calling.. not all games are called wrong and no they dont help a team win they just make the series go to game 7 to make more money.. warriors did choke last game.

it was the worst.. im a laker fan and was like wtf is going on

but no the NBA wouldnt fix a game.. lakers actually won the championship that year

Archived