• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude to be fair.. that was not a flagrant foul.. it was actually a technical foul on lebron that the refs failed to call that got green suspended.. he didnt even hit lebron and it was just a tap.. as much of a flop that lebron is he would have been on the floor if he would have felt it

refs have been busted calling one sided games to help the series to game 7.. go back to 2002 Lakers vs kings game 6 and tell me that was fair foul calling.. not all games are called wrong and no they dont help a team win they just make the series go to game 7 to make more money.. warriors did choke last game.

And you're going to sit there and tell me that the bullshit that Green pulled in the OKC series was okay to not get suspended? GTFOH with that man. Dude was kicking people in the nuts and the face the whole series. He should have been suspended in that series, and then Golden State would have never even made it to the finals.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

dude to be fair.. that was not a flagrant foul.. it was actually a technical foul on lebron that the refs failed to call that got green suspended.. he didnt even hit lebron and it was just a tap.. as much of a flop that lebron is he would have been on the floor if he would have felt it

refs have been busted calling one sided games to help the series to game 7.. go back to 2002 Lakers vs kings game 6 and tell me that was fair foul calling.. not all games are called wrong and no they dont help a team win they just make the series go to game 7 to make more money.. warriors did choke last game.

And you're going to sit there and tell me that the bullshit that Green pulled in the OKC series was okay to not get suspended? GTFOH with that man. Dude was kicking people in the nuts and the face the whole series. He should have been suspended in that series, and then Golden State would have never even made it to the finals.

And igoudala got hit it the balls I don't know how many times by clevaland. It went both ways

And igoudala got hit it the balls I don't know how many times by clevaland. It went both ways

My point is though if you want fair calls on the nut shots, Golden State doesn't even belong in the finals if Green gets suspended in the OKC series like he should have. Then none of this ever happens in the finals because you have an OKC vs. Cleveland finals instead.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

My point is though if you want fair calls on the nut shots, Golden State doesn't even belong in the finals if Green gets suspended in the OKC series like he should have. Then none of this ever happens in the finals because you have an OKC vs. Cleveland finals instead.

Deli was going for the ball when he hit iggy. Greens dirty ass on the other hand smh. I agree, green should have been suspended against OKC.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Deli was going for the ball when he hit iggy. Greens dirty ass on the other hand smh. I agree, green should have been suspended against OKC.

Tomatoes tomatoes. Deli is the dirtiest player in the league though

You are absolutely out of your mind if you think that Dellavedova is the dirtiest player in the league. EVERY play that is in question about him he is making an attempt to get to the basketball. Green decided to make the hits against other players that he did as a foot has no business in an attempt to get a lose ball. Nor does his hand incidentally hit someone in the nuts just because, he was pissed that Lebron stepped over him and is why he nut tagged him.

WARRIORS FANS ARE DELUSIONAL AND THE REST OF THE LEAGUE HATES YOU!

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Settle down nightshade lol

I'm a lebron d rider and I can admit the Warriors are good, good enough to hate on them. I'm happy Lebron and kyrie won one for Cleveland. I put him second behind Jordan, what he did was the greats thing I've ever seen in my life.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

The mood and energy in Cleveland right now is unreal. Sunday night, my entire neighborhood was celebrating (I'm about 20 min from downtown). People were setting off fireworks, honking horns, it's been great. Lebron and the cavs did something that has never been done. The Warriors were a bunch of babies and showed poor sportsmanship throughout the series up until they lost. I was surprised that curry and a few of the other players congratulated us and showed the respect the cavs earned.

Stipe Miocic started it off with a UFC heavy weight championship and the rest are following his lead.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived