Replacing Boston Pro60SE components

shepherd92683

I had 2 sets of these and haveone set that is now blown. I'm still going to use the set that I have but I need to get another set of 6.5's. I'm also still using the Boston 4100 (100x4 @ 4 ohms) to run mids/his. I have been in the market for mids for about 5 years, what would some good comparable options to these be?

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

What part of the component set is actually broken? Tons of pieces on ebay or other sites usually that might get you back up and running on the cheap.

Are they set up together up front (both sets) or is this a F/R situation?

Might be hard to find a comparable 100w rms component set for $200 that will sound similar to those. They were $600 per set when we sold them with a great sounding aluminum dome tweeter (that I normally don't prefer to soft domes).

Static drops are my bag.

They are a non repairable woofer. I talked to Boston years ago when it happened a different time and there was a place that bought all of their remaining stock. I could get new woofers for $85 but they are out of business, or at least I can't find a way to get ahold of them. They were called Lemars Audio. But to answer the question, just the wonders are bad, both tweets are ok. The were mounted separately not coaxial on separate channels.

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

Maybe look at a set of raw woofers only to help keep cost down, keeping all your tweeters and crossovers the same will usually help keep the top end smooth and blending well.

Won't be convertible to coax anymore, but not much out there is.

Static drops are my bag.

Look into silver flutes or sb acoustic.

Good find for this install works great and sound great also.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12