Between the few of you I always see in this section the Springfield xd, s&w m&p, Glock, cz I see alot, main ones I should look at? What are some i should stay away from? No name brands? Just trying to come up with a small stack to look at. There's a few local brands I wanna look at if they have them. Have any heard of Les bear arms, or rock river arms? Any experience with them?

Les Baer is WAY outside your price... Most are 1500+ ...Rock river mainly dabbles in AR's

Glock Springfield S&W are all great choices

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Glock, Springfield, and S&W all make good handguns. Personally I've never found a Glock that fit my hand well, but to each his own. My current favorite is Sig Sauer, I know no one has mentioned it probably mostly because most of their guns are hammer fired DAO, DA/SA, or DAK. They do have the new P320 that is striker fired, and a lot of people really like. Like everyone else said, just go handle a few of them, and do a little research on the ones you like.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Easiest way to do this is go find some that are in your price range then take them to a range and put some rounds through them. Find what you like. Once you have a list of ones that make you happy, come here and ask about the brands. Ultimately, if you aren't comfortable shooting it, the brand doesn't matter. Narrow it down to ones your are comfortable shooting and then find out which ones aren't pieces of shit :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived