So, I'm back. Probably none of you even remember me. Its been 3-4 years since I came on this site. I was very active for a couple of years. Long story short, I got married, took on a couple of kids, and lost time and money for the passions I once loved. Needless to say, I am still married, happily. I have just got to that point in my life where I realize I am going to make time for the things I love. I completely abandoned social media, youtube, and every form of extracurricular internet that I was active on. Now, I have not been active in the "Car Audio" world in a while. I still go to a show or two, and give advice to friends and help them when time permits...but I have dove headfirst into the world of firearms. I have learned as much information as I can in what time I have had. I have a new youtube channel, and I have been trying to grow it. Remembering this site, I thought about the gun section. Then it hit me...I can reconnect with all of you guys. So, I have posted a video below, just to give you an idea of things I am working on. I will also post it in the proper gun forum, so don't hit me with the ban hammer. Not here for clickbait, I legitimately am trying to make time to reconnect with my old passions, and make time for new ones. Just showing you guys what I can bring to the table.

***NOTICE: I am not familiar with some changes on the URL link process. It is obviously different from when I left. So if the link doesn't show below, just copy and paste, or come back in a bit when I figure it out.***

***EDIT: That was way easier to post than I thought it would be...lol***

mivtCK.png

Welcome back

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Welcome back dude. I remember ya

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Is that your property your on? Pretty sweet chunk of land if it is. You training to shoot matches or just shooting to be a good citizen :)? I like the run and gun lane style shooting. I have an area where I could set that up, I just need to build more targets.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Where those cameras mounted on a tripod? I looked at the muzzle of enough guns to be uncomfortable watching a video.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Is that your property your on? Pretty sweet chunk of land if it is. You training to shoot matches or just shooting to be a good citizen :)? I like the run and gun lane style shooting. I have an area where I could set that up, I just need to build more targets.

Actually, in the video above it is not my land. It is some land a friend of mine has set up a small range on. The run and gun lane is actually a pathway that has been cut out for fourwheelers. But we were the only people there, so we decided to use it as a run and gun lane. But, I am in the process of setting up my own range.I have some property that my wife and some of her cousins inherited from their grandfather. Its about 164 acres all together. The initial setup will be just a normal shooting range. A place to go to in order to make some videos and things like that. I even have one bloke who has already wanting to rent it out on a daily basis to teach his CWP classes. But I do love the run and gun setup, so I am already studying the google earth images trying to figure out a place for a good run and gun lane. Half of it is going to be in the open field area, and the other half will be in the woods, all the way back to a river on the property. As a matter of fact, below is a video out of the series I am doing. Check it out.

Where those cameras mounted on a tripod? I looked at the muzzle of enough guns to be uncomfortable watching a video.

N8, of course they were on tripods. At least all of the ones that were in front of the muzzle...lol. I have a few gopro knockoffs, and some older 720p cameras that won't break the bank if they catch some lead at 2700f/s. So i use those to and some clever mounting techniques to get some good shots.

mivtCK.png

Good to hear. I've seen enough wild stuff on a range to last me a lifetime. I had a guy show up to shoot a match this weekend with his gun fully loaded on a cold range. Good times I tell you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Good to hear. I've seen enough wild stuff on a range to last me a lifetime. I had a guy show up to shoot a match this weekend with his gun fully loaded on a cold range. Good times I tell you.

While extremely dangerous, this is still hilarious. At an old job, we had a female decide to shoot the 40mm launcher, and hit the top of the shelter, shattering it and almost causing the entire thing to fail. Then of course she swung it around, flagging everybody, telling everyone how sorry she was for damaging the shelter.

mivtCK.png

Archived