DC Sound Lab

Dc amps woth the cost?

i have amps from a company that people hate. my amps can do .25 no problem, my amps do more than rated. blah fucking blah.

run what you want and enjoy it.

So are DC amps worth the money?

i have amps from a company that people hate. my amps can do .25 no problem, my amps do more than rated. blah fucking blah.

the question has been answered., give rusty a handy and you might get a better deal. lmao

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

U get what u pay for buy cheep and get cheep power , it is what it is , I've learned after dropping a lot of money on brands like hifonics and mtx but stepped up to true good power and there is a big difference in performance.

I know a guy that lost a phoenix gold "the one" amp " for no real reason........ just saying. I know a guy thats beat the fuck out of this audio pipe for 5 years .........

again.... just saying... not hate, no care, no worries..

Cool story

Meh... ...

if you interest : are car audio since the 80's, then .... MTX and HiFonics boards where the shit then. Ran the hell out of them both then.

Again... cool errrr.. dont care what anyone runs....

But, i will pay for a decent board, these days, for customer service, and support. I like where i get my gear, mostly because how i get treated in return if there is a issue or future buys. Again. Just me.

but kyle, class A/B is where its at brah! you gotta run 7000 amps of draw and make 87 watts of .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 distortion on your sub stage or you aint in the in crowd.

ok, im done posting tonight.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

its impossible to answer this, what defines the worth of any thing differs from person to person.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 5 weeks later...

DC audio amps are worth the money cause they are tough almost moron proof, and they have great custom service.

4 way protection circuitry is the norm lol.. But I agree, their CS is on point.

Meh, I had a problem with my PPI P900.4 AMP that I bought from sonicelectronix where the fuses didn't blow when they were suppose to and I think it ended up frying up the circuit board internals. The weird thing was the amp just randomly died on me one day out of the blue and it was barely a year old. I had to RMA back to sonicelectronix and decided to just get store credit. I ended up replacing that PPI for a Rockford Fosgate T800-4AD.

I digressed. But yeah, I own a DC 5K for 3 years so far and it's still working fine. Same goes for that RF AMP I'm using.

My only complaints with my DC Audio products is the bass knob. The damn thing broke on me after 1 year and a replacement is too expensive.

Also, my 12" XLM2 sub's dust caps keep popping off and I have to re-glue it every year. DC Audio sent me new dust caps the first time it happened but now they say I've had the product too long to be covered under warranty. It would be nice if their warranty was more than 3 years.

Brian,
Your subs are out of warranty. With the caps holding as long as they did, you best bet is to do the same thing as before with goop. I would use a healthy dose of it, it might not be pretty but it should hold.
Thanks
Cody Johnson- Owner
Jeff Smith- Owner
Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs