It was clamshell! Thank you, now at least I know that. And nah I trust him, he's never done me wrong so far, and his truck sounds amazing. But honestly I wouldn't want 16 12s, I'd rather have 6 15s or whatever the equal number of 12s would be. I want a walled off system that does brutal lows and gets at least mid 150s.

no reason the 12s couldn't do that. they play just as low as a 15.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was clamshell! Thank you, now at least I know that. And nah I trust him, he's never done me wrong so far, and his truck sounds amazing. But honestly I wouldn't want 16 12s, I'd rather have 6 15s or whatever the equal number of 12s would be. I want a walled off system that does brutal lows and gets at least mid 150s.

no reason the 12s couldn't do that. they play just as low as a 15.

Should I just get a new box then? Because with my current box I"m kind of afraid to play really low on then, I had 2 612s in the box before and I blew one of them playing some got160s demo music.

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

wall that fucker with 4 15's, some big 4 inch coiled cock suckers. Give em 4.5 cubes each or so, big ass driver side slot with a metric dick load of port area.

and about 4-5k each.

atleast a 50.

shit in that small of a space with that much power per driver.... would run a 50 with 2 woofers out of phase....

but in all seriousness, the amount of time and money and effort it will take to get a 50 from the trunk of that thing will drive you insane. A good quality forward firing, sealed off, 2 12's build on 2500w or so is probably going to be mid 140's, a 146.5 if you are lucky.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

wall that fucker with 4 15's, some big 4 inch coiled cock suckers. Give em 4.5 cubes each or so, big ass driver side slot with a metric dick load of port area.

and about 4-5k each.

atleast a 50.

shit in that small of a space with that much power per driver.... would run a 50 with 2 woofers out of phase....

but in all seriousness, the amount of time and money and effort it will take to get a 50 from the trunk of that thing will drive you insane. A good quality forward firing, sealed off, 2 12's build on 2500w or so is probably going to be mid 140's, a 146.5 if you are lucky.

The beginning of this post made me laugh a little too hard. I pictured Hank saying. Too good.

and about 4-5k each.

atleast a 50.

The beginning of this post made me laugh a little too hard. I pictured Hank saying. Too good.

hank veach?

I tried to channel my inner kyle lol. 4- 4 inch coiled 15's on 4k each with a huge driver side slot. kyle's blazer. was a sick build.

hank veach?

I tried to channel my inner kyle lol. 4- 4 inch coiled 15's on 4k each with a huge driver side slot. kyle's blazer. was a sick build.

No lol. I meant Hank Hill from king of the hill because of your profile picture.

Yeah the 4 15s sounds like the best idea. Right now my two 12s are hitting 143.7 anyway so might as well just go big or go home

4 15's in trunk or 4 15's in a wall? Pretty substantial difference lol

wallllllll itttttt

isn't kyle rutherford somewhere close to Tennessee? or jared gibson?

if you aren't looking to build yourself, but have a damn good installer than knows how to build very very musical and numerical builds....I think both of those guys are close to you.

Archived