on 30k? fuck that mess. 4 mid level 15's on something like an Ampere TFE would be mad loud. Easily tie up $10k or so in that.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

on 30k? fuck that mess. 4 mid level 15's on something like an Ampere TFE would be mad loud. Easily tie up $10k or so in that.

Going with a 30k would cost 10k or the ampere would be 10k?

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

4 15s in a wall not in a trunk, should have mentioned that sorry

You could do like 4 15's at like 6-9k watts. 30k watts is a lot of power and requires a lot of money to do it right.

Would I get pretty decent lows and kinda be able to hair truck at 6-9k? Because if I go with a wall that's what I'd want to be able to do, that's why I was thinking I should go with 30k

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

Would I get pretty decent lows and kinda be able to hair truck at 6-9k? Because if I go with a wall that's what I'd want to be able to do, that's why I was thinking I should go with 30k

If done right, yes. Very much yes. I knew a guy running 4 15's in a wall on like 4k MAAAYBE 5k rms and was pulling like 152 on music. Those subs were way under powered. Could easily take 8k if not 10. He could hair trick and all the other things people like doing (can't remember what they're called)

Archived