I don't even have the money for a 10 grand system, but I use my system as a stress reliever, so I'm listening to it on near full hours and hours a day, I'd rather spend 30k once than 10k 3 times and keep blowing shit if it's cheap.

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could do hair tricks and was doing a 153 in my van with 2 18s on 2 2500s . Any that was with no testing or changing shit up . And was dam near as loud with just one 2500 at .5.

Dont need to go crazy to get loud. . Was doing a 148 at 32 with 2 12s in a trunk on 3k and could float shit in the windows

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

on 30k? fuck that mess. 4 mid level 15's on something like an Ampere TFE would be mad loud. Easily tie up $10k or so in that.

My installer is Cole Morris usually, sometimes Scott Dillon or another guy that works at their shop, I don't remember his name, but it's Travis something.

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

Keep it simple and do 4 15's on like 5-7k walled. Should do mid 150s as long as your installer is good.

So that's about 5-6 grand between subs and power probably, I'm trying to calculate the full cost, how many batteries would I need?

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

Keep it simple and do 4 15's on like 5-7k walled. Should do mid 150s as long as your installer is good.

So that's about 5-6 grand between subs and power probably, I'm trying to calculate the full cost, how many batteries would I need?

Biggest alt you can do plus 2 group 31s for 5k and 3-4 for 6-7k. If you can fit 2 alts do that.

Okay cool, right now I have a DC 270a alt, I could go up to a 370 or something if need be, I'm also running one 3400 under the hood. Should I throw a couple more 3400s in the trunk or just go with 2 3100 like you said?

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

Archived