PRV horns ? anyone using?

Masterbasser

I have always ahd a strange fascination for horns, just wondering if anyone is running horns and what to expect, or what is needed to make them sound decent.

i am starting to get alot of stuff going on here like 6 tweeters and 5x7s , 4 inch drivers, how the hell should i make all this work? 3sixty3?

I know I'm lacking midbass but I need to work on my fiberglass skills before adding some crescenco 10 inch ultra neos in doors

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

5x7s will eventually be blocked off completely pretty much. will try to fiberglass a pair of ultra neo 10s in the door

but ya I am tryna make a buncha this stuff work. I figure I will most likely need some kinda audio control center

eventually it would be 6 tweeters on a pillars, 4 inch in the dash, 10 inch ultra neo in door, and add something to wall sealoff panel for rear fill

Kenwood excelon ddx795

McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

was thinking maybe in the wall

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

I have the Eric Stevens horns( same thing as ID horns) that I plan to put under my dash this month.

Horns are extremely efficient and cover the same range as a tweeter except for the higher range above 15khz, hence why some use super tweeters alongside horns to cover the tip top end more.

Get a high quality mid bass and horns and you should be fine. You should put your horns either under the dash or mold them into the dash somehow. Not a fan of behind the head placement.

You want to make horns, some other kind of tweeter, 5x7s, and 4" drivers work together?

@Masterbasser,

What he is trying to say is that it's impossible to make it work together properly.

Throw it all away (sell it) and get yourself good horns, like the horns from Eric Stevens and add in a good 10 woofer that will go up to at least 1.5Khz, put it in a ported enclosure.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

You could do all that stuff and I'm sure it would end up being loud. Getting it all to work together is another story. I wouldn't know how to setup the 360. Maybe someone who has one can chime in and give a basic rundown on what it can and can't do. What kind of horns are you talking about?

Edit: PRV horns. I just read the title. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

I installed the 4s but now theres to much in the front need more in the back, they are also only like 30 watts rms and I'm running around a 100+ towards them. got a week off at work so maybe I will work on my fiberglassing skills to get something into the doors

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

Archived