I tested my new camera today:

You need to open these in yout YouTube -APP to make them work propely.
On computer Google chrome seems to work the best, remember to enable WebGL, if it crashes.

Facebook videos and images does not work on m.facebook.com (facebook mobile web page, but if you use Facebook -app it works)

Samsung Gear 360
3840 x 1920 29fps
127kbps 48Khz stereo
Samsung Gear 360
2560 x 1280 59fps
128kbps 48Khz Stereo
Watch in google chrome / firefox or use YouTube app.
My channel: http://youtube.peranurkka.net
Edited by Mrop

if i get the $100 samsung vr i can watch this vid and look around at everything from your perspective myself?

• Like 1

if i get the $100 samsung vr i can watch this vid and look around at everything from your perspective myself?

Basically yes, but you will be sitting on my dash :)

This is quite informative data for me too, i can check what flexes what does not flex as i concentrate on keeping my voltages over 12 when demoing :)

yeah but no need to waste $100 on the samsung vr as you can get other options that will do the same thing at a fraction of the price.

yeah but no need to waste $100 on the samsung vr as you can get other options that will do the same thing at a fraction of the price.

go on

i just bought the mattel view master from best buy for 18.99. price match to amazon for 16.79. fucking awesome vr toy. i started with the google cardboard version for $10 from google. all will work with pretty much any smart phone and the google cardboard app. then just youtube VR video and you are good to go. click the VR viewer icon on the right bottom of the video and boom..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mattel-view-master-virtual-reality-starter-pack-red-black-white/4543402.p?id=1219764046982&skuId=4543402

https://www.amazon.com/View-Master-Virtual-Reality-Starter-Pack/dp/B011EG5HJ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467413497&sr=8-1&keywords=view+master

Edited by boometro
  • Like 1

I got more!

Last weekend went to a show and took some 360 demo material from cars:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By meade916
      My good friend Aaron, aka Psyph Morrison, has never had a real system in any of his cars before.  If you don't know who Psyph is (pronounced Sife), look him up on itunes, spotify or any other music app out there.  Youtube as well.  I have known him over 10 years and even worked with him on his last 3 albums as an executive producer.  Ok, now that is out of the way, the reason he is getting a system is because well, the entire time i have known him and worked with him making music, especially music with a lot of bass, he has never had a system of his own. I don't know anyone who has had more car issues than him so we really never made it to the discussion of a system. Not too long ago he picked up a 2002 Honda Accord 4 door.  I knew right then he has a reliable vehicle finally.  So i offered to slap some beat in it for him.  Watching him pull up, slapping his own music in a (not so great) stock sound system was really bothering me.  How can my boy ride around like that if he know's ME? 

Long story cut short...his car is at my shop for a few weeks while i figure out what i am going to do. I have NO "plans".  I just want to get him some good equipment, set it up proper and make him happy!

****NOTE, anything you see here is subject to change as i am totally freestyling this.  Trying to just make it work.

First i stopped by Arden Audio in Sacramento Ca.  They always have what i need in stock over there and if they don't i can get it same or next day.  I decided to pick Psyph up a new head unit first and foremost.  I also got the dash kit and wiring harness to go with it.  Grabbed some SkyHigh 16ga OFC speaker wire to run to the doors. 

The system will consist of (so far)
      Pioneer DEH X7800 BHS Head Unit
      Rockford Fosgate Punch 1000.1 (BASS)
      Rockford Fosgate Punch 300.2 (Highs)
      (2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" subs (ported enclosure)
      (1) Set Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" separates 
      SMD Fuse / Grounding Blocks
      Mechman 1/0 OFC Power Wire
      Skyhigh 12 and 16ga Speaker Wire

I already had a P300.2 but i got him a matching 1000.1 to go with it.

These P3 12" subs are not brand new but might as well be. They are in brand new condition! They are my old ones.  This box was already finished and just hanging around the shop.  I KNOW it sounds good so it should do great in his trunk!  The trunk floor is at an angle so i have to make a platform and flatten it out some so the box sits level. 

• By bass jump
      Hey, I'm new to this forum and i have quite the order for a question. To start off, I own a 2002 Nissan Xterra. I have replaced the head unit and speakers with pioneer products. I currently have 2 15" subs that i bought fro someone for a cheap price in the trunk. I am looking for a big upgrade. I want way more power and way more sound. Possible even hairtricks? I don't know a lot about subs, amplifiers, etc. so I would need to know everything I need to buy and do. My budget is 1,500 dollars, Whats the best I can do? Thanks!
    • By Weatherbass08
      2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS
      Rockford Fosgate T1000.1BDCP amp
      American Bass XR 12" subwoofer
      102lb Pumpkin with 6"x22" Bigass Port tuned to 48hz
      Pioneer Head unit
      Kinetik HC800 battery in the trunk
      Another fun year putting this together.  I did get the inspiration to do this from Steve SMD Meade, and have been doing it the last 5 years around Halloween.
      I waited until the 28th of October to build it for a MECA audio competition. It definitely turned some heads and people loved it. It surprised a few with how loud it got during some demos. MECA measured at the head rest and it did a 137. Not too bad. Also, earned an award for loudest single 12" setup and loudest in my class. I wasnt there for the second day of the comp, so not sure if there was anyone else in my class. A W is a W i suppose. We clamped my power and apparently this pumpkin caused severe box pumpkin rise and it took my amp from 1ohm to 6ohms! Severe loss of potential power out of my Rockford Fosgate T1000.1BDCP amp.
      I took it to Audio Anarchy and put the meter in the kick and did a 139. Big E wanted to see what it would do in the port/inside the pumpkin. 162!!!! I played it hard until I could hear a couple of the bolts come loose and duck tape start to flap.  

• By Weatherbass08
      Another fun year putting this together.  I did get the inspiration to do this from Steve SMD Meade, and have been doing it the last 5 years around Halloween.
      I waited until the 28th of October to build it for a MECA audio competition. It definitely turned some heads and people loved it. It surprised a few with how loud it got during some demos. MECA measured at the head rest and it did a 137. Not too bad. Also, earned an award for loudest single 12" setup and loudest in my class. I wasnt there for the second day of the comp, so not sure if there was anyone else in my class. A W is a W i suppose. We clamped my power and apparently this pumpkin caused severe box pumpkin rise and it took my amp from 1ohm to 6ohms! Severe loss of potential power out of my Rockford Fosgate T1000.1BDCP amp.
      I took it to Audio Anarchy and put the meter in the kick and did a 139. Big E wanted to see what it would do in the port/inside the pumpkin. 162!!!! I played it hard until I could hear a couple of the bolts come loose and duck tape start to flap.  

• By Second Skin
      Thursday October 12th-15th 2017
      Fall into this season’s savings with a big discount from Second Skin. Make your vehicle Scary Quiet inside and enjoy those Spooktacular Drives in the night!!!
      20% Off all products on orders over $90
      4 Days Only
      Use Promo Code
      FALL20SMD
      (We know the ad image says October 13th, but as usual we open up the code one day early for all SMD forum customers. So you can have the best chance at scoring the B Stock specials and other limited quantity items. Enjoy)

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 656 Guests (See full list)