Congrats Warriors, the most hated team in the nba

I'll wait to see how it plays out. You got a ridiculous backcourt now with curry Thompson and durant. But they all like to score. They are going to be able to spread the flor like no one else. Durant should play the point and spot up curry and Thompson of the wings. Break his man down wait for the double and kick or take it to the rack with green crashing. Could be nuts. Could be a bust. I have no love for anyone who doesn't come out and try to be the man. This isn't being the man

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'll wait to see how it plays out. You got a ridiculous backcourt now with curry Thompson and durant. But they all like to score. They are going to be able to spread the flor like no one else. Durant should play the point and spot up curry and Thompson of the wings. Break his man down wait for the double and kick or take it to the rack with green crashing. Could be nuts. Could be a bust. I have no love for anyone who doesn't come out and try to be the man. This isn't being the man

The trade was a good and a bad thing. I'm not worried at all about seeing how durant plays. I'm worried about the bench now. The only bench now is livingston and looney. If they don't pick up a few good bench players, they will suffer

Archived