Paypal finally settled this just now, partial refund (90% I got back)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 1 year later...

Damn I wish I read this 3 weeks ago, I would have NEVER ordered from  this guy, he’s doing me the same exact thing word for word. Quickly responded and took my money after that no response I’m fully pissed off now because I need these parts to finish my build........  buss bar and dual atl terminals.

I personally met Juan, the owner of 12V Metalworks, and ordered a few things from him at this point.  DUDE TAKES FOREVER but I got my parts after much hounding.  I wont be ordering from him again since a promise means nothing until you get your parts in your hand.  And, its too damn easy to make my own copper bus bars.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

oh shiet good thing I read this thread. I was planning on buying some router bits this Black Friday from them.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

1 hour ago, moh.vze.com said:

oh shiet good thing I read this thread. I was planning on buying some router bits this Black Friday from them.

Umm... This thread is about 12 volt metalworks that makes aluminum busbars and terminals, not 12vtools, 2 complete different companies.

49 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

Umm... This thread is about 12 volt metalworks that makes aluminum busbars and terminals, not 12vtools, 2 complete different companies.

oh. wtf lol!

My bad. I guess I"ll stick to my plan then for Black Friday and get some of those Router Bits you recommended in the PM :)

THanks mane!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• 2 weeks later...

he sent me a label and it hasn't updated from since the 23 of April, its now the 2nd of May nothing yet, he told me it was lost and the post office found it and guaranteed me this week ill get or my money back and I could keep the bars smh. Really frustrated been waiting from March 29.

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2018 at 7:55 AM, Malcdiesel said:

he sent me a label and it hasn't updated from since the 23 of April, its now the 2nd of May nothing yet, he told me it was lost and the post office found it and guaranteed me this week ill get or my money back and I could keep the bars smh. Really frustrated been waiting from March 29.

You get it settled? I ordered a 4 spot fuse holder and some battery terminals on June 4th, shipping label created on June 6th, and no updates since. Not as long as the rest of you but looks like a start :glare: Wish I would've spotted this sooner. Saw him in @WalledSonic's build and figured he was decent. 

36 minutes ago, AlexwiththeCanyon said:

You get it settled? I ordered a 4 spot fuse holder and some battery terminals on June 4th, shipping label created on June 6th, and no updates since. Not as long as the rest of you but looks like a start :glare: Wish I would've spotted this sooner. Saw him in @WalledSonic's build and figured he was decent. 

Yeahhhh... Juan is a pain in the ass to get parts from.  Yes, I got my parts.  Yes, it took forever.  Yes, he lied the whole time about when I'd get my parts.

His name is Juan Patron on FB if you want to go blast him on social media.  That might or might not help.  Good luck.

In the future, I will never buy blocks again.  I make bus bars now for my builds (check out the "Shadow" build log).  Wayyyy cheaper.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived