I want to share my experience with 12volt metalworks

Early May I could not find the aluminum pieces I needed for my build from other vendors I had used previously. Someone on this site suggested 12voltmetalworks. I looked at his site, it had what I needed (2 aluminum battery terminals and one alt. terminal) right on the front page, I contacted the owner via email and figured out my order and price etc. I paid for it May12th via Paypal. He told me it would take 2-3 business days to build then he would ship it. I waited 2 weeks then emailed him just to see where things were at. He said my order would be getting shipped out later that day and that he would let me know...I never heard from him. I waited for it to arrive in the mail but it never did. At exactly 1 month's time I contacted him about my order, again, he did not respond so I started emailing him every day and by the fourth day he replied. He said I should have had it by now but claimed the shipping company lost my item. I had no tracking number to confirm. He said he would make me up some new ones the next day and ship them out the day after. 2 more weeks go by, I contact him saying I never got my item, again/still. At this point in time it's June 27 and I ordered my items May 12th. He replies that it's getting shipped out first thing in the morning. I reminded him it was supposed to have shipped almost 2 weeks prior and that it had been over 6 weeks since my original order date. The next day I tell him I either want a tracking number or will be forced to get my money back and order from someone else as my build has been on hold until I get these items. June 28 he prints a shipping label. As of today July 6 tracking only shows that a label has been created but the item has never shipped. Today I filed for a refund through Paypal dispute as this guy has told me it was shipping out the next day 3-4 times and after almost 2 months I have no item and no functional tracking number. I am sick of being lied to and I am sick of waiting. I will never be doing business with 12voltmetalworks again.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

That suck's,

Thanks for sharing so we don't make the same mistake of ordering from him.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Dang brother, sorry to read something like this.

Hope you get things worked out. Keep up posted.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Same had something built from him and he said it take 3 days or so to machine and would ship out after. Reminded him weekly and it took me 3 weeks to get a shipping label and Ben another two to ship lol.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

I inquired about getting some alt terms from him, he replied within an hr, gave him my paypal info, never heard from him again, so I just ordered from JS alts....received it within a week...sorry to hear about what happened bro....

We personally haven't had any issues with 12v Metalworks. I just met him yesterday to pick up some fuse holders for the H2 build in Conroe TX.

I do know he sometimes is hard to get a hold off, maybe it's easier for us since he's local and we literally pick stuff up from him.

The fuses look and work great. He did mention he was busy, hopefully all issues get resolved in your favor Karkov

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

We personally haven't had any issues with 12v Metalworks. I just met him yesterday to pick up some fuse holders for the H2 build in Conroe TX.

I do know he sometimes is hard to get a hold off, maybe it's easier for us since he's local and we literally pick stuff up from him.

The fuses look and work great. He did mention he was busy, hopefully all issues get resolved in your favor Karkov

Drive over there and pop him in the ear hole. Whisper in his other one thats for karkov

Drive over there and pop him in the ear hole. Whisper in his other one thats for karkov
Lol good idea

Archived