I am in need of a good cheap key logger for ipod and iphone.

I am need to track the usage and information that my kid is doing.

She has been sneaking out and its becoming worse. Its to a point where i'm about to chain them to the bed or lock them in a damn tower.

please help.

devices are not jail broken but can be

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Sorry about the kid sneaking out and shit but putting a key logger on her phone to spy on her is illegal.

Teens are gonna do what they do man, if you feel that you raised them right loosen up on the leash and trust that they will be fine.

If you come down really hard on them it only makes the problem worse.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sorry about the kid sneaking out and shit but putting a key logger on her phone to spy on her is illegal.

Teens are gonna do what they do man, if you feel that you raised them right loosen up on the leash and trust that they will be fine.

If you come down really hard on them it only makes the problem worse.

Yeah a key logger isn't going to solve the issue.

Its only illegal if im using it to steal personal information like credit card or passwords for bank accounts. But to track my kids messages on whos shes sneaking out with is legal.

Also the device is owned by me. I have given her space, talked to her and explained my reasons why what she is doing is wrong. But to no avail.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Either way man its not going to make anything better.

Think back to when you were a teen, I'm sure you did dumb shit too, and I'm sure if your parents tried to spy on you you would have flipped the fuck out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Cerberus. You're welcome.

Tracks location, you can record audio at will, take pictures at will, video at will. All that will be sent to email. Once you get the app you can see all the things you can do. I bought it in hopes that some poor fucker steals my phone.

edit: the best part for you, is that you can hide the app icon from the app drawer. so there is no way to know that it is installed. then to get the app to pop back up you have to go on their website and make it appear again. It's fucking dope

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Cerberus. You're welcome.

Tracks location, you can record audio at will, take pictures at will, video at will. All that will be sent to email. Once you get the app you can see all the things you can do. I bought it in hopes that some poor fucker steals my phone.

I use it for the same reason as you, it's a pretty legit program.

Its only illegal if im using it to steal personal information like credit card or passwords for bank accounts. But to track my kids messages on whos shes sneaking out with is legal.

Also the device is owned by me. I have given her space, talked to her and explained my reasons why what she is doing is wrong. But to no avail.

Shave her head bald...

Archived