F*ck Drake

• 3 months later...

i know this is a drake is great post but .. nahh.. his music is NOT mainstream( every state is different that the next) . in Atlanta we play him in rotation BUT he is not liked that much . my 19 year old daughter loves him thought. but the more i play REAL rap with CONTENT the more she knows drake is just milking the system . no hate here on drake but you have to get money somehow.. . joe budden dude? i haven't heard him on the radio here like they play drake.. i hate both of them .. no content .no substance, no anything that makes them (worthy) of what ever title they are trying to reach . mind you i am old school but if we need either or both wiped of the face of rap... 3 names can do it.-rakim-krs-one-redman.. ok im done now..

if my ears dont buzz. you need more ..

I have never seen this thread before. Please excuse me while I start at the beginning.

Edit: I forgot how to speak. Corrected.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

i know this is a drake is great post but .. nahh.. his music is NOT mainstream( every state is different that the next) . in Atlanta we play him in rotation BUT he is not liked that much . my 19 year old daughter loves him thought. but the more i play REAL rap with CONTENT the more she knows drake is just milking the system . no hate here on drake but you have to get money somehow.. . joe budden dude? i haven't heard him on the radio here like they play drake.. i hate both of them .. no content .no substance, no anything that makes them (worthy) of what ever title they are trying to reach . mind you i am old school but if we need either or both wiped of the face of rap... 3 names can do it.-rakim-krs-one-redman.. ok im done now..

lol, budden's music has no substance? Have you actually listened to any of his music? 3 side to a story, pray for me, black cloud, who killed hip hop, unthinkable, are you in that mood yet etc.

And good timing on bringing this back, Budden's new album was just released

joe-budden-rage-and-the-machine.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Not relevant but I will post it anyway.

2 coworkers went to DMX concert (if anyone remembers him) in Minneapolis Friday night. Concert was supposed to be 7-10pm. They left at 11 because he never showed up. Apparently he did show up after 1 am....... so they got screwed out of $66 each for their tickets, lol.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 1 month later...

OP your an idiot, joe Hasent had a hit since " pump it up" and his lyrics are poor me cry for help bs. If he had the lyrical abilities drake has he would have multiple successful albums like drake has had In just the last few years.

And he is the laughing stock of shady records lol even on the cypher vids!! ?

this is my first build, i have been waiting 4-5 years to have this done

95 chevy 2 door tahoe 5.7

Xs power d3400

Singer 275amp alternator

Big 3 - all Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0ga/ knu Fuses an holders

Sundown SAE-1500d

Mbquart onyx OA800.4

Stinger 4400 series RCAs and stinger volt meter

Fi Q NEO 18, 7.5 cubes tuned 32hz

Pioneer MVH-X690BS H/U

Kicker CSS 6.5 comp sets in front doors

Kicker KSC 4x10 coaxials in rear

GTMAT and FAT MAT deadner

Xenon 10k Blue HIDs

OP your an idiot, joe Hasent had a hit since " pump it up" and his lyrics are poor me cry for help bs. If he had the lyrical abilities drake has he would have multiple successful albums like drake has had In just the last few years.

And he is the laughing stock of shady records lol even on the cypher vids!!

Drake does not have "lyrical abilities". If you pay for your rhymes you're not a rapper or an artist. Fuck Drake.

Drake is a fucking marketing concept for stupid motherfuckers.

• 4 weeks later...

I and honestly only I thing that there has not  been a Real lyrical "genius "   since around the time that Eminem has came out. not a fan boy of himat all, but ya have to admit that when he came out he was carzy as far as lyrics go. never mind his nasally rap style,repetitive score and what ever.. but if there was a good mc that has came out since them please let the rest of us know.  just saying.. who would you think would win against m&m given the 2 choices of drake and joe..  hell justshot all of them and be done with it! lol

if my ears dont buzz. you need more ..

The song box chevy by yelawolf , Rittz destroy's it not saying he's better then Em because no one is but would kill Joe. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived