F*ck Drake

The song box chevy by yelawolf , Rittz destroy's it not saying he's better then Em because no one is but would kill Joe. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

3 hours ago, x infektid x said:

I and honestly only I thing that there has not  been a Real lyrical "genius "   since around the time that Eminem has came out. not a fan boy of himat all, but ya have to admit that when he came out he was carzy as far as lyrics go. never mind his nasally rap style,repetitive score and what ever.. but if there was a good mc that has came out since them please let the rest of us know.  just saying.. who would you think would win against m&m given the 2 choices of drake and joe..  hell justshot all of them and be done with it! lol

thats not really a comparison. No offense to anyone but I don't think Joe Buddens some lyrical genius hes just a rapper where Drake isn't. You could have Drake, Kanye and Diddy in a battle...I think that would be a fair fight, they're all equally shit. 

Em is his own thing, a outlier. 

Archived