The fuck is up with that? You are what you're born with. I don't get why transgender, cisgender and whatever other genders are things that are acceptable in today's society. It's a mental illness, not something that should be praised. Bruce Jenner is "brave" for becoming trans eh?

I side with Ben Shapiro.

This subject is confusing as fuck. Too many god damned terms. This is what I think. If you have a dick, you are a dude for all intents and purposes. If you have a pussy you are a chick for all intents and purposes. I don't give enough of a fuck about sports and whatnot to care how it affects those.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

This subject is confusing as fuck. Too many god damned terms. This is what I think. If you have a dick, you are a dude for all intents and purposes. If you have a pussy you are a chick for all intents and purposes. I don't give enough of a fuck about sports and whatnot to care how it affects those.

Agreed. That's how I see it!

Just to be clear, I don't care what someone was born as either. If they have actually changed, then they have changed in my mind. This is not something I am 100% on, it's just my rather uneducated opinion on the matter.

And by changed I don't mean changed their mind, I mean physically changed.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Just to be clear, I don't care what someone was born as either. If they have actually changed, then they have changed in my mind. This is not something I am 100% on, it's just my rather uneducated opinion on the matter.

And by changed I don't mean changed their mind, I mean physically changed.

Yeah I just can't wrap my head around how one can convert to the other gender. If you're a man who'd like to be identified as a woman, you're still a man. If you're a man who got rid of your junk and implanted breasts, you're still a man.

So admittedly I have no idea what the physical change actually means or how it works. But to me, if a woman changes her vag and now has a dick and no boobs, then it would be weird to see her in a woman's bathroom.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

So admittedly I have no idea what the physical change actually means or how it works. But to me, if a woman changes her vag and now has a dick and no boobs, then it would be weird to see her in a woman's bathroom.

It would be. Now if a guy converted to be a woman and then went into a woman's bathroom, that'd be even more weird. This is why they're asking for "gender neutral" bathrooms but it's all just messed up at the end of the day.

If you are going to have a sex change you have to live a year as the sex you want to become, that's law

Gender is such a shitty useless subject to waste your thoughts on its pointless.

I bet 90% of people who say they don't understand it try to poke their girl in her shitter. Or like to be spanked with a naked gi Joe or some other ducked up shit.

I always thought if u piss standing up your a man and if u sit your a women crazy how this has become so sensitive to talk about . Pretty simple if u ask me.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

People give WAY too much of a shit about other peoples' lives.

Consequently, these people ram it down everyone else's throats because they want to be recognized.

I don't give a shit if they identify as an invisible goddamn dragon. Doesn't change my life, so I don't care.

Really wish the world would see it the same way.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived