Fusing question

True if an amp blows fuses its toast. If an amp smokes without a fuse its toast. If you try to have it repaired, the one with the fuse that blew would probably cost less to repair. The one without the fuse may not be repairable. Like if your motor has a rod knocking. Do you stop and pull the motor and fix it? Or do you floor it in neutral till it blows? It depends on if you want to be able to repair or replace.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Do all the simple shit correctly. Don't over think it and enjoy the music

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'll throw an 80 amp mini anl on it and call it a day then

That wasn't so hard was it. ;)

faggot bill likes his own post....... fucking noob. ;)
this free tablet I got is a modo with fat fingers

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Do what you can live with. Google is your friend. I would do what the guy said that you got it from.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

True if an amp blows fuses its toast. If an amp smokes without a fuse its toast. If you try to have it repaired, the one with the fuse that blew would probably cost less to repair. The one without the fuse may not be repairable. Like if your motor has a rod knocking. Do you stop and pull the motor and fix it? Or do you floor it in neutral till it blows? It depends on if you want to be able to repair or replace.

Fact is, you pay a flat rate these days. Again, the amp is DOWN either way. So it blows 4 fets instead of 2.... most repairs these days are basically a flat rate. They wont replace the one fhet and call it good. Just saying. If your inline is blowing fuses, you are fucked. It could be the output side, or power supply.. Fuck who cares, the amp is still getting sent off. It would do it with a fuse there or not. Sure, some solder smoke would be saved, but.....

Do all the simple shit correctly. Don't over think it and enjoy the music

Wurd. Dont know why these boards would be looked at any other way. They arent anything special. Oh .. and Billiam , thanks for the morning calls/texts on a few of the builds i had going. You be a stellar mo fo... :)

I'll throw an 80 amp mini anl on it and call it a day then

That wasn't so hard was it. ;)

faggot bill likes his own post....... fucking noob. ;)
this free tablet I got is a modo with fat fingers

lol..... much love my friend...... ;)

It just looked strange to me. My thought was how are they pulling/supplyung that amount of power with such small wire.

If all else fails, just download the manual which I did

I was over thinking

if you lose a board... i cant imagine where you get it fixed at, or what it would cost..... damn, ..... your in some "meh" waters....... hope it all works for you the way you want it........ Hope they are "as cool" as youve been told or whatever...... hope they play for ya for another 20 years for you after getting played on the last 20.

You have to remember ... that is considered a "high Voltage" amplifier and not a "high current" amplifier.

Most of that equipment on that board is the power supply.

What was done to mine is a 60 amp fuse on the positive and a 60 amp fuse on the ground 18 inches from the amplifier. Never any problems.

I bought the fuses at Napa. not sure what kind they were ... LOL

The amplifier is built like a tank. Ray can fix anything short of a bullet shot through the board.

Also, if the amplifier sees a problem, it has a protection circuit and will shut down the amplifier.

hook that bitch up and JAM with it !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived