I found a Pic of the amp I had on my tweeters when I first got them. This pic is actually from when I took it out and sold it on ebay for like $50

IMG_20150503_114653_zps1kbrhcxp.jpg

I had replaced the factory dash speakers because they blew really fast since they were wired with the door speakers and I put them on the t400.2

I got rid of this amp and got a t400.4

• 4 weeks later...

It has really sucked for me. Every line driver I try has failed. To date that includes 3 - 3sixty.3, 1 - audio control dq 61, a memphis line driver, a few of those cheap in line converter things that cost like 15 bucks a pair. I have no idea why they fail. I have rewired everything to do with them a couple of times.At first I had the converters then the memphis line driver up front with long RCA to the trunk and those failed pretty quick. Then I got the 3sixty.3 and ran a multiconnector speaker wire to the trunk to it. when I got the 3rd 3sixty I ran a new multiconnector cable. I ran my power wires on the driver side floor and ALL speaker and signal on the pass side even to driver door under dash away from power wires. I have every battery connected to each other and grounded from each battery to a bolt drilled through the body and connected on the bottom to that bolt and to the frame. On the output side of those line drivers/processors I have changer every amp, every wire and every speaker. I've disconnected everything and used a meter to look for any sign of dc power in a signal or speaker wire.

I stopped at a car lot a couple days ago and was looking at used cars with radios that can be easily upgraded to any double din after market. I liked the dart at first but now I just think I need to get rid of it. It has 35k miles on it anyway.

how is integrating aftermarket audio in the new darts?

Is it the traditional chrysler can bus system?

I haven't been able to find any pics other than those above. I know my old phone had some but I charged it and it won't turn on. Been to long I guess or maybe it got wet. I'll take some pics soon and post them. I am going to swap out the tweeters soon tho. Was stalling to show both.

• 1 month later...

Archived