Second Skin Audio

Cut Sheet for this

I'm building a buddys box for him, it's 2 Memphis PRX 12's. My max dimmensions are 35" acorss, 15" tall and 20" deep. Wanting to do a box design like the one below, subs up top, port facing out. Slot port tuned to 35hz or 32hz which ever one will work the best with those deminsions. If any more information is needed please let me know! F6QE0WJ.png

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

I have but not much, I haven't had time and don't have time this week to try and learn to sadly. :(

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

If your just getting into the hobby its a great tool, can get an excellent idea of the end result. Take the time now to learn it, youll be glad when you need it in the future

lol, I'm not all that new too the field, I've been in for about 2 years, mainly just sealed boxes and cut sheets when I go ported from like Joe X and a few others. ALways been aero ports tho

Archived