Second Skin Audio

I need a good SQ 15" that's like the sundown x-15

Nick33BC

I am looking to buy a single 15" subwoofer. I want something that excels at the 30hz-20hz range for under around $640 USD. Sundown is what i want but the shipping to australia always costs WAY too much.

b086135117.png

Also
FI Car Audio does not ship to australia.
The Skar Audio ZVX-15v2 costs $360USD + $100USD Shipping and seems to be what i'm looking for but people keep bad talking it.
The amp i am getting is a 3200W hifonics amplifier so a higher wattage subwoofer would also be good if it can be found for the price.
Does anyone have any suggestions for other brands to look into?

Have you tried finding a dealer that's in Australia?

For what it's worth I had a bad experience buying from car audio bargin,

They sent me a sub with the chrome flaking off the motor, basically said I was lying about it and that would never happen, they eventually offered to replace it but only if I paid out of my pocket to ship it back to them,

I'm not gonna spend nearly $100 to ship back a sub I paid $200 for to fix their fuck up.

Also it's kind of odd that that listing says it's a copy of a sundown x......

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I have looked at every australian online dealer.

They all look like this.
f044f353a9.jpg
I have a feeling most australian audio dealers are not even allowed to sell big audio. It is difficult to buy a amp that can do more than 1000w RMS over here. There are a couple of dealers that i have seen selling MTX and Orion stuff but we are talking $1700 for a single HCCA15 and $2500 bucks for the MTX Comp subwoofer.

Also to explain the first photo i posted i checked all sundown audio sellers to check for shipping cost's and that one had the worst shipping for the price of the subwoofer i was not actually going to buy it, but i never actually noticed that it said copy which is pretty weird.

If you want to play you got to pay.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

If you want to play you got to pay.

Sorry but you can shove that. International shipping is insane.

yeah, you have to pay to play. but paying 2x the price of the sub in shipping costs alone...not sure that anyone would argue that is worth it.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived