Sign in to follow this  
Kyblack76

Fi N.7

13872717_1404168239609772_57351273201104

Introducing the new Fi N.7 midrange. With a rich heritage pulled from previous production and refined for a more demanding environment, the new N.7 is the first venture for Fi Car Audio into higher frequency drivers.

Utilizing a high power neodymium motor structure and a cast aluminum basket as the foundation , we have added several key features to the driver to increase its performance. A full length copper pole sleeve reduces and linearizes inductance over the entire operating range. The 4 Ohm impedance split voice coil design increases the drivers Xmax and pushes the bottom end performance without sacrificing the upper end clarity. Nomex spiders and santoprene surround allow for damped and controlled excursion. The carbon cone was designed and optimized using FEA to reduce breakup modes and increase clarity. Topping the driver is a solid aluminum phase plug to reduce cross cone cancellations and increase high end frequency response.

This initial batch of 500 drivers will be built in house by Fi and numbered.

We are getting closer to offering a full range line of products that will truly allow you to experience the full Fi Car Audio sound.

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

Paypal ready.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

havent they done something like this before

I help people get loud that live down my way and do installs at gas stations for people who flag me down at red lights.  

On 4/30/2014 at 11:23 PM, meade916 said:

hahahah Gunnem that shit is funny bro

On 7/4/2014 at 10:22 AM, Soccerballzs said:

Gunnem You crack me up!! Love the pics!!!

On 6/12/2014 at 12:58 PM, JEFFYBOI said:

You got a funny personality. Which is cool man, unlike some of the dicks on here. :ph34r:

I like sloppy joe sammich but with garlic bread, not a burger bun.

Just saw this on facebook. Excited to see how people like them

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

havent they done something like this before

Ascendant had their carbon fiber mid.

This is also the second tooling for this go.

FB_IMG_1469904691141_zpsn4ljdbjp.jpg

I saw the first run a while back. (Top pic) then this revised version. (Bottom) basket had changed.

I was told they are very similar acting to the old aa carbon fiber mid driver. I'm hoping these play lower though. But, skeptical.

FB_IMG_1469904712967_zps46a4nmpa.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

im not sure i want a mid to play low, i mean its nice if you dont want to buy drivers for that range but how are they gonna keep stuff like slap bass or similar from mucking up vocals?

True. I just like mine to not be crossed over at a 100 and higher. You might as well load your door with 5.25s or some shit. A 7" mid should dig down some. Want vocals, slap a 4" and tweet with it, which, the tweet may be on the way ;)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1