Sundown Audio

db r electronics sundown amps 7 to 10 days before shipping?

If after the 10 days goes by and you do not hear anything from them, then you could make a post about it, but just chill and give it some time.

EDIT: Here is the thing about blown amps, they are not pristine and will blow again cause everything was stressed to the point of something failing, and now that something failed and repaired it will blow quicker the next time around.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

They take that long because he doesn't repair them until someone buys them or something like that. Thats atleast what he told me.

I've had 3 amps from dbr and they all worked awesome. They even came out of protect when i was abusing them.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

If after the 10 days goes by and you do not hear anything from them, then you could make a post about it, but just chill and give it some time.

EDIT: Here is the thing about blown amps, they are not pristine and will blow again cause everything was stressed to the point of something failing, and now that something failed and repaired it will blow quicker the next time around.

I had a saz 2500 v2 from dbr and ran the shit out of it for almost two years and never had one problem with it. I am on day four or five for my dbr scv 3000 to come in. I sold my yard sale scv 3000 just so I could get one of dbr's.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

When you buy B-stock/refurbished amps from them it takes 7-10 days because they need to fix the amp prior to shipping it.

Why they are not fixed and ready to go is due to them always being heavily busy fixing a variety of amps for other customers (besides the companies that they deal with direct).
So it doesnt make them money to fix amps ahead of time and sit on the repaired amps waiting for someone to buy them when they can fix them in a timely manner after someone has purchased one.

DB-r is Sundowns Authorized repair facility and has been for many years, they wont take your money and run.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1