Mechman Alternators

mechman alternator and homemade brackets

I'm going to start making 2 alt brackets for a 97 grand marquis .i v already took out the ac pump and made a bracket running 2 stock alts and the original belt fit.i got a 240 mechman and took the stock out.i plan on buying another 240 putting it in ac spot.now I'm planing on making another by the stock location but need to no before I waste my time for the third alt .where can I get a foot or more longer belt?I'd still have to make it so it could be longer if so is ther a way to have a belt made to the length I want and where?

You might not even need three alt's, what is it that you're trying to power.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

In a situation like this I would run a nice single alt and a xs power lithium battery.youll be able to keep the AC , save weight,save room,save on battery cables,less stuff to hook up, less problems,.might be little more or little less money, something to think about

Edited by dolarbilz