BassNVape- Redemption - 3x event. Utah

Kyblack76

Everyone needs to come on out this will be a huge 3x show. I will be traveling 10 1/2 hours from Glendale Az with The Crossblazer to go up there and support the show. Hope to see some SMD guys up there

2007 4.2L Chevy Trailblazer Crossfire Build

6 Crossfire xs v2 15s
3 Crossfire 8ks
4 Crossfire 6.5 Loudspeakers

2 Crossfire ST-1 Super Tweets

1 Pair of Rockford Fosgate T2 5.25 Components

1 Crossfire C5 800.2

1 Crossfire 400.2's
7 XS Power xp3000s

​6 C&D Batteries
3 Singer Alts
6 Runs of 1/0 OFC (Sky High and Welding Wire)
SMD VM-1
SMD OM-1
Pioneer AVH-p4800BS

Build Log
4th Order BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189896-4th-order-crossfire-trailblazer-buildlog/

Flat Wall BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198087-2007-42l-chevy-trailblazer-flat-wall-rebuild-build-log-4-crossfire-xsv2-15s-2-crossfire-8ks-xs-power-batts-singer-alts/

Scores
MECA - 159.2 @ 37hz
USACI - 161.2 @ 47hz
IASCA - 157.9 @ 47hz

Everyone needs to come on out this will be a huge 3x show. I will be traveling 10 1/2 hours from Glendale Az with The Crossblazer to go up there and support the show. Hope to see some SMD guys up there

Right on bro. I'm super stoked you'll be here. Rooms are booked right down town. We'll have a riot. Just travel safe, and have plenty of aspirin for your back, riding in that beast of yours. I'll give ya a jingle tomorrow to re up on our meeting plans bud. You take care as always.

Should be a killer time, looking forward

Yes sir. Gonna be some loud mo fo's at this show. Have you caught any vids of new Adams bagged blazer with the 6 15's?. Thing is beast. And Jason is always loud with his monte and that civic he has is full retard. Gonna be a blast. Glad your gonna make this one. We'll have a killer time for sure.

Archived