Preseason starts tomorrow. I know it ain't worth a limp dick but hey its the start. Full season starts Sept 11!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can wait

We need an SMD fantasy league

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

I'm a pats fan, I have a feeling Brady is going to win ring #5. Let's go patriots!!!!!

I also have to root for home plate too.... RamsGang ? I can't believe we finally got a team.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I'm a pats fan, I have a feeling Brady is going to win ring #5. Let's go patriots!!!!!

I also have to root for home plate too.... RamsGang ? I can't believe we finally got a team.

Ring 5 if he doesn't play till game 5? Might be a stretch

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Fair enough I hadn't looked at your guys schedule. I just hate brady and bill lol. Can't stand them.

Fair enough I hadn't looked at your guys schedule. I just hate brady and bill lol. Can't stand them.

Trust me, im use to hearing that haha

Ya I was a manning fan, so colts fan, and then colts and broncos fan. Not sure how I'm following this year. Probably colts, I think this is really lucks put up or shut up year. He needs big performance to stay relevant.

Archived