It all started with a Traxxas Slash VXL 2wd. Got it used with some terrible aluminum "upgrades". Those have since been replaced with RPM parts and the whole thing has been turned into a street racer basically. LCG chassis and proline street tires. It's a ton of fun to race against my friends with.

How I bought it.

IMG_0548_zpsjnjyrbxm.jpg

Aluminum crap that it came with

8656B241-7B1B-4AB0-AF00-36D6957F9D10_zps

New chassis and street tires, and lots of other RPM upgrades

IMG_0993_zpsqkmi7w7x.jpg

the only other picture i have of that one right now.

IMG_1315_zpszbfw7ixe.jpg

Then I got an Emaxx that was the original chassis and was fun for a bit but ended up frying the ESC and just not worth buying electronics for a chassis that old. It wouldn't support the power of today's brushless systems. There were some RPM and other upgrades I did to this but it's time is done.

IMG_0922_zps1tijpiqj.jpg

IMG_0765_zpsakybughh.jpg

IMG_1318_zpsd7jnzqgt.jpg

IMG_0974_zpsszikw0bf.jpg

IMG_0975_zpsgbegr9im.jpg

Then I got this bad boy. Arrma Talion! Only had it for a couple days and only ran it once so far. Its going to take the place of the Emaxx.

19321893-6B3D-4C6A-B2D7-39AF7581E328_zps

DC88728B-855E-46D9-BBA3-B074C6439D50_zps

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I just recently cleared out all of my RC stuff. I had a ARRMA Typhon 6S. That company definitely gives you the best bag for the buck, very solid kits all around. If you ever need a cheap servo replacement for that truggy, I highly recommend the Power HD 1201MG.

If you ever feel the want to ressurect that old traxxas chassis, I would check into hobby kings ESC's. I have used a bunch of their cheap 20 to 40 dollar ones and they do great.

I'll keep that in mind, I heard the servos can be a weak spot. I looked into hobby king escs, they would probably do fine. The problem is the truck it self wouldn't hold up. I would have to dump a ton of money into upgrades and it hair wouldn't be worth it.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Shit I haven't touched any of my rc shit in about 5 years. I used to competitively race until I got my license and a real truck.

I should get my summit fixed up and converted to brushless. And pick up some lipos for the slash 4x4

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

I need to get a truck.

All I have as far as stuff that drives on land currently is a rustler vxl that I run on 3s and it's so damn fast that it's just not fun to drive anymore,

Especially since it breaks something every time I drive it.

Takes 100% concentration and focus to drive, there is no fun factor.

My daughter has an hpi wheelie king and that thing is a blast to drive,

Not very fast but it takes a beating and the only thing I ever had a problem with on it is a the crappy servo that comes on it did,

I swapped it out for a good waterproof one and haven't had a single problem ever since.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I thought about a Summit and I may still do one later. I needed a fast basher and I couldn't pass up the deal I got.

I have a 3s for my slash but I never use it. Too much shit to break.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived