Under $1,200 Sound Quality HU

I would get that 99prs from ken in a heart beat. He's letting it go for a fair price, and he's a super seller on this forum for a reason. Last I saw he woukd take around 900 for it. I almost bought it (still might) to put in my audio pile for later use. Just to have.

what is sound quality? i run a cheap JVC unit and it sounds just as good as most of the guys using decks that cost 5x's as much. outside of processing ability there isn't much difference out there. if you're so hell bent on sound quality just get a good DSP like a PS8 or 360.3 then get whatever deck you want.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

what is sound quality? i run a cheap JVC unit and it sounds just as good as most of the guys using decks that cost 5x's as much. outside of processing ability there isn't much difference out there. if you're so hell bent on sound quality just get a good DSP like a PS8 or 360.3 then get whatever deck you want.

I tried to tell him this when he was talking about putting 14 different sized drivers in his doors.

You have $1200 to spend but you can't afford the p99rs?

I'm confused

I said "if" i cant afford/dont want to pay that much. ur missing the point lol. Im looking for cheaper alternatives, not "used" tho.

No, you said your budget is below $1200.

That's means anything below $1200, and the 99prs is less than $1200 so..............

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I tried to tell him this when he was talking about putting 14 different sized drivers in his doors.

But you need all them different sized drivers for the Sq kyle.....................

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

But you need all them different sized drivers for the Sq kyle.....................

Roger that boss.

Im still learning about true SQ. Ill write that in my audio knowledge book ive had for 20 years.

Im also still learning this "math" thing. Last i remember, 900 is less than 1200. But, it seems im off a bit there to, and need to learn more there also. So much to take in.

Pioneer prs 80 and call it a day.

That's above his budget.

Since his first post on blown subs to the billion speakers and now an sq h/u, this dude has no clue on what he wants, wants to do or what to use, and all he does is ask for advice that he refuses to acknowledge and accept.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I would get that 99prs from ken in a heart beat. He's letting it go for a fair price, and he's a super seller on this forum for a reason. Last I saw he woukd take around 900 for it. I almost bought it (still might) to put in my audio pile for later use. Just to have.

Do it

Archived