Under $1,200 Sound Quality HU

Wow ! That's a great deal.

The last time I bought something used, online, it was a controller for an Alpine 701. I bought it from a super seller, a mod here too.

It was years ago, but it still works nicely for my good friend installer.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy this h u if I needed a very good single DIN one.

OP : if you don't want to spend that much, get any head unit you can afford, and a mini dsp (2x4, or 2x8) : you'll have all the settings you need/want., but you'll need a laptop to load them.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I would get that 99prs from ken in a heart beat. He's letting it go for a fair price, and he's a super seller on this forum for a reason. Last I saw he woukd take around 900 for it. I almost bought it (still might) to put in my audio pile for later use. Just to have.

Do it

I wanna get back in the game so bad bro. :(

I would get that 99prs from ken in a heart beat. He's letting it go for a fair price, and he's a super seller on this forum for a reason. Last I saw he woukd take around 900 for it. I almost bought it (still might) to put in my audio pile for later use. Just to have.

Do it

Do it

Do it

You sure you want spend that money again,im happy with my little system in truck.99prs will be good for us old folks we ain't about those heavy subs anymore they just keep getting heavier and heavier

Do it

You sure you want spend that money again,im happy with my little system in truck.99prs will be good for us old folks we ain't about those heavy subs anymore they just keep getting heavier and heavier

I hear ya. Totally feel ya. It can get beyond frustrating. I do want a reliable daily bagged full size with just a bit of bump in it. Gotta. Must. Have to. :( soon I hope.

Maybe you should edit your post to state you want a cheap head unit. Orion is a reputable guy here lmao. That thing is practically new. Be a little more honest and give the guys on here a price you're willing to pay/spend on a unit.

I said under 1200 in my original post, was that not clear?? I dont know him. Bluetooth is kind of a make or break for me. Especially when shelling out 1200, 1400 if i want the adapter. Thats a pretty crazy amount to me for just the HU.

i dont know him, i dont know any of you. Im only here for helpful info, not to purchase from regular members. Im not that much of a gambler lol. Sorry.

what is sound quality? i run a cheap JVC unit and it sounds just as good as most of the guys using decks that cost 5x's as much. outside of processing ability there isn't much difference out there. if you're so hell bent on sound quality just get a good DSP like a PS8 or 360.3 then get whatever deck you want.

I tried to tell him this when he was talking about putting 14 different sized drivers in his doors.

Even with a good dsp i would want a good HU that the music is starting from anyway. I wouldnt mind doing a HU without dsp capabilities and getting a dsl separate. But I came across that 99rs and the sony rsx-gs9, thought maybe finding one piece of equipment might be easier and cheaper. That might not be the case though. Do u have a recommendation of a SQ headunit without dsp functions? Just a strict cd/bluetooth/usb headunit. No internal amp or dsp functions. Recommend something i can check out?

Archived