Second Skin Audio

lol 487 is some discount.... but i respect your determination

True that IS alot lol but i wouldnt use the other discount on their product. Just on the shipping. U can only use one code lol. My total BEFORE the laborday day discount is 1,022...shipping is almost adding an additional %50 of the total purchase to my total lol, i want this product but dayum. Im gonna have to find another way.

Um...is there a free shipping code??? lol. I'd save double the amount just with free shipping instead. My cart came out to $1,022.10. Code saved 204.43, but shipping cost $487.18 :(

First off, where are the products shipping too? And how much weight are we talking, the amount doesn't help me understand the weight and size of what you are ordering. If it is over 150 lbs you should call your order in as we can re-package all the order to get you the best shipping quote, we will not be open Monday but if you call Tuesday we will honor the code for you with this issue. You have to remember the quotes are ran by a computer system, so if you are ordering very large amounts of weight UPS online quotes will start adding heavy weight charges and we can re box in a much more shipping economical method, up to and including getting a freight charge rate. 1-800-679-8511 PS, if you are trying to get it shipped to anywhere outside of the USA, it will be that high as they have to put the heavy products on a plane, no more ground charges.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Just realized you are on the island state.....hit us up with a product list and Tuesday I will source all shipping companies to find you the best quote we can offer. Also, it would be awesome if an Island dealer stepped up and starting stocking, we get Hawaiian customer request weekly and the dealer would be very successful.....good luck.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Just realized you are on the island state.....hit us up with a product list and Tuesday I will source all shipping companies to find you the best quote we can offer. Also, it would be awesome if an Island dealer stepped up and starting stocking, we get Hawaiian customer request weekly and the dealer would be very successful.....good luck.

Im at work right now, soon as i get off ill copy over my list. Thank you VERY much for responding, i appreciate that. And are you serious? There is no second skin dealer? Id gladly get what ever is needed to set up and start distribution center. I would just keep stock and ship out orders? Not an actual store at the mall or something. Just rent a storage unit and box/ship out orders when i receive them. What would i need to start off?? Can i email you directly somehow to talk more indepth? Or phone number. Thank you again.

Here's my list, but its a little altered from the $1022 because i was not able to click the "tools&accesories" button this time to add the discounted wooden roller and 1can of adhesive, so i added a roller to the cart separately.

*large build package-80sqft of Damplifier Pro & 54sqft of Luxury Liner Pro / QTY-1 /$630.67

*Over Kill Pro 4sheets-36sqft / QTY-1 / $109.99

*Heat Wave Pro 3sheets-72sqft / QTY-1 / $199.48

*High Temp Spray Adhesive / QTY-1 / $15.99

*Foil Insulation Tape-2"-150' / QTY-1 / $23.99

*Wooden Hand Roller / QTY-1 / $15.99

*Super Strong Double Sided Adhesive Tape Large Roll-75ft / QTY-2 / 2x$9.99=$19.98

Subtotal=$1,016.09

If I can still add the "tools & accesories" option to the LARGE BUILD PACKAGE (the option that adds a roller and adhesive at discounted bundle price) , then i wont need the separately added wooden roller. I do still want an extra can of adhesive though, so 2 spray cans and one wooden roller total.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Just ordered 6 Tweaker pads, double sided tape, spray adhesive, butyl rope, decals, and the fury v2 knife. not enough for the labor day sale, but it's stuff i'm gonna want/need. I'm going to wait until the black friday sales before getting some Overkill Pro and Luxury Liner Pro. Thanks for all of the great sales and products you provide us with Team Second Skin! :good:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Final Day To Save On Second Skin for the Labor Day Sale

468x60.png

Here's my list, but its a little altered from the $1022 because i was not able to click the "tools&accesories" button this time to add the discounted wooden roller and 1can of adhesive, so i added a roller to the cart separately.

*large build package-80sqft of Damplifier Pro & 54sqft of Luxury Liner Pro / QTY-1 /$630.67

*Over Kill Pro 4sheets-36sqft / QTY-1 / $109.99

*Heat Wave Pro 3sheets-72sqft / QTY-1 / $199.48

*High Temp Spray Adhesive / QTY-1 / $15.99

*Foil Insulation Tape-2"-150' / QTY-1 / $23.99

*Wooden Hand Roller / QTY-1 / $15.99

*Super Strong Double Sided Adhesive Tape Large Roll-75ft / QTY-2 / 2x$9.99=$19.98

Subtotal=$1,016.09

If I can still add the "tools & accesories" option to the LARGE BUILD PACKAGE (the option that adds a roller and adhesive at discounted bundle price) , then i wont need the separately added wooden roller. I do still want an extra can of adhesive though, so 2 spray cans and one wooden roller total.

Thank you for your order with Second Skin. So glad we were able to save you a little more money and get those sweet American made products to the Hawaiian Islands. Always a good feeling when we can save a customer money on shipping along with a sweet Sale. Enjoy your products and have fun on your big ole build they will be there early next week for you. Second Skin For The Win!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

468x60.png