Sundown Audio

dbr scv6000 amp trashed from ups

This is a new amp from sundown? That is one of the worse packing jobs ive ever seen. Who did you buy that from???

Ive never seen an amp, new, not come in at least two TIGHT ass boxes. Who packaged it??

Its refurbished from db r electronics so I expected some dents.i no it wasn't like that when it shipped .i watched UPS throw the package on the truck stairs so did probly the rest of the shipping people.but ya packaging was skimp

Well, if it was from dbr used, then the case does NOT get refub'd only the guts. They dont repaint it, and "straighten out" the dents. Still, that packing job is a fucking joke. Its odd, i know people that bought from a used dbr shelf, and the packaging looked way different. Odd. Good luck with all that man.

But why did you open it and then tape the box back up to make the video?

It's pretty clear that you had already opened it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.