what would make you think that?

Because everywhere I go everything is sold out.

Out of stock, means out of stock. I just got a meter in the mail last week. Give them time to build some, then, they will "have" stock.

Its bin over 6 months, And no "in stock" on any sold out item. And stock gets less on all sites that sell SMD.

what do you want? only thing i see out of stock is the HV model dd1...... what is it you want?

Was wanting the grand slam in a case. And the fahrenheit fan controllers, And really it was just a question, Another member said that they did quit making product.

I just talked with Tony 2 seconds ago. I dont care who said what on here. That member dont know anything. They are still in buiz, and making and selling all products.

Good to know. Thanks

Actually, it was sarcasm. That's why I linked you directly to West Coast Car Audio's site so you could clearly see that items were in stock and for sale.

Thats what i figured....when you posted that...

..... the "grand slam" he wants... is OUT OF STOCK because of the DD1-HV...Nothing else.

The Temp monitor, the dd1, cc1 amm1, everything is ready to purchase....

From Tony

We quit making the DD-1HV, it's been superseded by the DD-1+. Steve needs to update his website and remove everything DD-1HV related. That would help it look like things aren't out of stock.

Doubt the OP needs the 1hv?? anyway..... ya,... they didnt go "bankrupt" from being sold out of shit..... So silly.

The dd-1+ is built off the technology of the dd-1 HV model and then some.

The dd-1+ is good for the same amount of power as the HV so if the HV was needed the dd-1+ would work just fine!
The dd-1+ is a far better tool than the HV model and quicker to use and set your own overlap of your choice.

If you are wanting the grand slam pack your best be would be to email them and inquire about it.

Products due go out of stock from time to time due to the reason is they are popular and sell fast.

The company IS NOT BANKRUPT in any way shape or form.

Whoever is giving you this information is vastly wrong, and I wouldn't listen to anything they ever tell you again.

Also if something is not in stock on www.WCcaraudio.com you can check one of his other online retailers.

There are companies that buy in excessive amounts and may have stock on a particular item.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

products sell fast. Faster than we can make them at times...especially when dealers clean me out.

DD-1 HV is now discontinued.

AMM-1 is out of stock.

other than that i think we have most of it.

but BANKRUPT? ehhhh no. :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

products sell fast. Faster than we can make them at times...especially when dealers clean me out.

DD-1 HV is now discontinued.

AMM-1 is out of stock.

other than that i think we have most of it.

but BANKRUPT? ehhhh no. :)

;)

FYI: AMM-1 AND the GRAND SLAM (since i will have all 4 in stock at the same time) will be available early this week. Wait, it's labor day...hoping they will be here by Tues/wed.

sorry everything is always out of stock. I spend a TON of money to get stuff made but it takes weeks, sometimes months for that money to turn into product. By the time i get the stuff i ordered, it is almost always spoken for and i gotta spend a TON of money again. I am raising my orders to 6x sometimes 10x what i was doing just 2 years ago and it still isn't helping. I get cleaned out fast. The dealers usually eat it up when they see we have a lot being built.

it's a good problem to have....but believe me it ain't from lack of money and effort. We all been putting in time and money trying to make this happen. But that being said, i do have a lot of stuff just now coming out of the oven and on the shelf. If you are interested, now might be the best time. Thanks!

oh - VM-1's....limited stock, almost out. The company that holds our tooling and the actual tool, went out of business and took it with them. Thats $2,000 minimum out of our pockets and who know's how much time to have it re-tooled. It's just the cover, number plate (front display film) and the glow-light thing..but it's enough to put the brakes on my latest order. I am trying to have at least 500 more made but the delay is a bitch! I have plenty of VM-1 HV for those with 14v+ systems.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

The dd-1+ is built off the technology of the dd-1 HV model and then some.

The dd-1+ is good for the same amount of power as the HV so if the HV was needed the dd-1+ would work just fine!

The dd-1+ is a far better tool than the HV model and quicker to use and set your own overlap of your choice.

If you are wanting the grand slam pack your best be would be to email them and inquire about it.

Products due go out of stock from time to time due to the reason is they are popular and sell fast.

The company IS NOT BANKRUPT in any way shape or form.

Whoever is giving you this information is vastly wrong, and I wouldn't listen to anything they ever tell you again.

Also if something is not in stock on www.WCcaraudio.com you can check one of his other online retailers.

There are companies that buy in excessive amounts and may have stock on a particular item.

Thanks buddy. That's all I was wanting to know. I kinda figured the dd-1+ was an upgrade to the dd-1 but didn't know the 1+ replaced the hv also. thanks for the info. And so you know I'm a 20 year veteran master automotive technician. I also have Bachelors degree in electronics. Bin in the auto and sound biz for 35 years being in a band and mixing for bands in my 20s. Used to install stereos & amps when separate amps were a new thing in the 70s & 80s. I decided about 8 months ago to get back into the "Big Stereo" game. Bin doing some designs and looking for products. SMD has one of a kind products that everyone with a badass system needs. And believe me as a Master diag tech. I have a incredible multimeter & 4-ch O-scope. I like the fact that these meters are specific to audio and I'm a professional at everything do and I like my tools kept neet, clean, & in order hence wanting everything in one neat anvil case. Just wanted to know if I buy these products that someone will be there if there's a problem. Sounds like no worries. And thanks again.

• 4 months later...
On 9/4/2016 at 8:25 PM, meade916 said:

FYI: AMM-1 AND the GRAND SLAM (since i will have all 4 in stock at the same time) will be available early this week. Wait, it's labor day...hoping they will be here by Tues/wed.

sorry everything is always out of stock. I spend a TON of money to get stuff made but it takes weeks, sometimes months for that money to turn into product. By the time i get the stuff i ordered, it is almost always spoken for and i gotta spend a TON of money again. I am raising my orders to 6x sometimes 10x what i was doing just 2 years ago and it still isn't helping. I get cleaned out fast. The dealers usually eat it up when they see we have a lot being built.

it's a good problem to have....but believe me it ain't from lack of money and effort. We all been putting in time and money trying to make this happen. But that being said, i do have a lot of stuff just now coming out of the oven and on the shelf. If you are interested, now might be the best time. Thanks!

oh - VM-1's....limited stock, almost out. The company that holds our tooling and the actual tool, went out of business and took it with them. Thats $2,000 minimum out of our pockets and who know's how much time to have it re-tooled. It's just the cover, number plate (front display film) and the glow-light thing..but it's enough to put the brakes on my latest order. I am trying to have at least 500 more made but the delay is a bitch! I have plenty of VM-1 HV for those with 14v+ systems.

Any idea when we might see some VM-1's yet? Went to try to buy one and couldn't find any. Finally found this post, thanks for any update. 

AQ3500.1
15" Fi SP4
1/0 Knuconceptz Power/Ground

1/0 Sky High Big 3 Upgrade
Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
XS Power D1200 Underhood

Intimidator Gel In Trunk

CES 250A Alternator