Help with spl score

So this past weekend I was at another competition (Surf city sound off, in Lincoln City). I scored an identical score of 136.8. I'm running (2) Rockford P3D4-12's off a P1000.1 at 34.65 volts (42.5 volts no improvement). The subs are in a ported box 2 cu/ft each before displacement, with a 4" port 13" long per woofer(divided box). Is something off because I was sure I would do closer to 140db? Big 3 upgrade has been installed. Vehicle is a 2014 Dodge Dart. Thanks for any help you can offer.

It's all about experimentation. Just keep playing with different things. If nothing is working you may want to try a different enclosure. Also, have you laid out deadener?

Better dubs and more power

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Read the spl gains topic that Skullz mentioned, and pay very good attention to it - there are a lot of things there that can help!

Also try a bit bigger box, like 5.6-5.8 cubes total for the two subs if you have the space. Make it one shared chamber with a single 6" or 8" aero (again if you have the space).
I've seen boxes in these type of vehicles that do good with a port to the side, but can't tell which one will be better for you, it's all about testing.

Good luck!

Build an straight up pure SPL box brotha, use that box for comps and your daily box the rest of the time...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived