dBDRAG 2016 North American Finals

Kyblack76

Was a good show.

This fucking guy..... Put up one of the top spl portions ever seen..... had us shaking in our wet boots lol.....The weather was fucked....Thats me, standing there wondering if we where fucked or not, lol...... i grabbed 3 beers when he rolled into the lanes lol.

Christian, my favorite demo of the show, and probably favorite in a LONG LONG time...

This is using one of "their songs" meaning, a track from the db drag disc. We run the same song. ;)

In past you could use whatever, soooooo , this , this is much much harder to point on these days... Ill tell you what, when i saw that 55 plus at 20hz register, me and Kenny was shitting a twinkie lol...

He registered one of the loudest COMPOSITE scores ever...... not to mention, hes a rad dude. Rig is sick. Well done bro

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did I not see this thread lol hi guys

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass

Picture1.png.a51bb49318e5269e42f12284828c2bb6.png

My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest

My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw 

• 3 months later...

Lol. Hey ray. Lol. 

Speaking of ray,.......got my (the correct one) PASMAG issue that covered worlds. What ya know? Ray and Kenny (Rays uber loud jeep and our red turd) are front page ;) With Adam in the ALPHA Blazer hogging up most of the pages. Nice shots of the amps and bank, and singer quads spinnin. Couldn't be more proud. Brent leavit was the photographer. And as always he made us all look damn good.  

Even steves hot escalade made it in lol.  Good poop 

20170104_195350_zpsmcwqbbs4.jpg

20170128_091952_zpsyamye9q1.jpg

20170128_091858_zpsms5qtido.jpg

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

Archived