9/11 and working the fire/ems field response

To those that dont know, I am a Fire Fighter in Georgia for a county just outside Atlanta. It is unbelievable with how many people have come by already to day and dropped off SO MUCH FOOOOOD!! We are so thankful that people care and think about others in todays society. I cant explain the feeling it gives me/us that people actually take time out of their own day and spend their own hard earned monies and bring by these huge platters of food, cookies, cakes, etc..... Just so amazing! I love this field of work and counldn't / would't want to do anything thing else in the world! To any of those reading this here on this forum have taken the time out of your day to stop off at your local Fire Station... THANK YOU!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Thank you for being a first responder brother.

May the force be with you !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

No need to thank me brother :hi: ... I love what I do, and do it for my local citizens with pride! Just so amazing the feeling is knowing all these people care about people like us... hard to explain unless you're in the field i guess :unknw: We have had so many more people since my last post here drop off treats and food... We dont have to go food shopping for weeks!!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived