XS Power

XS Power lost a customer today...

You definitely have an issue with your truck and a parasitic draw.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Time to play find the draw.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I threw it on the psc60 but since the voltage is so low it reads "standby" they told me I can trick the charger by charging the s3400 with another battery (daisy chain), they said it would take about 3 weeks to recondition it, but more than likely that batt is as good as dead.

What I did to mine was to take a 12v starting charger and fed my 16v batts a 60 amp charge for a little bit and hooked up my intelli charger at the same time. When the voltage at the batts got up to a place my intelli charger turned on i unplugged the starter charger.

Like I said it worked for me so I don't see why it wouldn't work for you...

so when this happened to me I was talking to a friend and he was able to tell me it was a 30 amp draw by some math. (i may be wrong on this but it worked in my case to the T)

If you assume the 65 ah rating on the batter (for the case of the 3400 a 3.25 amp load over 20 hours) to bring the resting voltage to 0

so over 21 days at 24 hours you have 504 hours

assuming the batt was basically at 0 you divide the ah rating by the number of hours there was a draw on it

65/504 or about a .125 amp draw on the batt

someone correct me if i'm wrong. Like I said it worked for me right to the thenths spot as to what I found my batts at

1349713160_rte.png

At this point I don't think it's xs problem I will say chevys to sometimes have parasitic draw. I own 5 myself and know this problem.

So all in all I don't see an issue when it's probably the vehicles fault

I get what you and everyone here is saying and like I said before I'm not blaming XS power. My issue is with the warranty here. They made it seem like I'd be covered in the future if I had issues if I bought the battery from them. As started by someone here autozone would probably swap it out without any issues. Regardless, I wanted people to know my experience with XS so they can learn from my mistake. Ive been here for a while now, and I don't I've ever b*tched about something like this.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

At this point I don't think it's xs problem I will say chevys to sometimes have parasitic draw. I own 5 myself and know this problem.

So all in all I don't see an issue when it's probably the vehicles fault

I get what you and everyone here is saying and like I said before I'm not blaming XS power. My issue is with the warranty here. They made it seem like I'd be covered in the future if I had issues if I bought the battery from them. As started by someone here autozone would probably swap it out without any issues. Regardless, I wanted people to know my experience with XS so they can learn from my mistake. Ive been here for a while now, and I don't I've ever b*tched about something like this.

XS assumes like we all assume it was a parasitic draw. Unless batteries leak they work 99.99% of the time, and unless they leak they can be brought back to life 99.99% of the time. At this point they legitimately believe it is due to user error, they just said neglect, I think you're hung up on the word.

Take the time to try and charge the battery. If it doesn't come back, then contact xs again.

Its odd to see max post something like this and also odd to see xs not honor warranty. They have honored warranty to people that have bought used batteries that had been a few years old

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Did you read the warranty statement? I'd have to agree with a few others that you should figure out for yourself what the problem is before blaming the vendor. Looking forward to see you do an exact repeat test with another battery to see if it drains over the same time period under the same conditions. Document your findings here because we are interested.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic