New dsp dropping this month

06RTCharger

Yes Sir, I do understand a lot of us love gadgets and gizmos with their system. A veteran like yourself can make real good use for a tool similar to this.

But I was generally making a point that you can have a very nice Sound Quality setup without a processor. I've proven this with My Silverado running a passive setup scoring major points over systems running processors. All I'm saying is that it can be done without processing if you plan and build accordingly.

And for the record Steve ... I've NEVER knocked a Rockford product of any kind. Just Saying

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

so, having delay, a much better TA than most of HU TA´s bring, having a 30 band EQ, slope, much better x-over than the Hu doesn´t worth the money? i agree with you, HU is enough to get a great sound but a dsp is way better and easier, just my opinion...

All I'm saying is the more electronical devices you "add" to a system brings a larger chance to introduce noise to a system. No matter how bad ass it is.

If it can be done correctly without it, that's less you have to worry about on the night before competition day (usually when something is guaranteed to screw up when you least expect it).

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I think the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) theory should apply to about 75% of car audio consumer's out there.......

Now to stay on topic, Mosconi 6 to 8 has been an awesome piece that I know quiet of few people who are "SQ" competitors and just random consumers have used. From what I understand and hear the software is user friendly. I have not heard anything about the new Mosconi piece coming out.

IMHO a DSP is more than just an "SQ" piece, especially with today's newer vehicles with integrated OEM HU's. A processor is a good piece to expand your OEM system. Honestly, most DSP's can be way more than most people can use.

Archived