Greetings, friends!

This is my first post and I thought it fitting to tell this little tale...

First off, I have been into car audio for about 15 years and I like to think I know a few things, but don't claim to know everything. Anyway, I have been a follower of Steve's YouTube channel for a few years and just recently joined the forums.

So my tale starts when today (Sunday) I installed my new SMD fuse blocks and had a problem with one of them. I sent an email to WC Car Audio with pictures showing my problem and asked if I could send the defective one back and get a new one. I even offered to not be reimbursed for the shipping. Now mind you this is Sunday, I didn't even expect a reply back until Monday. Less than a hour later, Steve responds personally and offered to send me a new one out tomorrow (Monday) free of charge! He told me they had a lifetime warranty regardless of the cause and was pleased to get the feedback which, he said, allows him to continue improving.

I must say, of my entire time on this planet, this is WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED, PERIOD!!!

For this, I am grateful and will continue to purchase & recommend SMD products!

THANKS AGAIN, STEVE!!!

Well Steve does stand behind everything he does. Glad it was hassle free for both parties

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived