the_garynator

Parallel 6th order walk through in Nissan Hardbody - 2 4" coil full carbon fiber DC Audio NEO 18s on Kicker Warhorse

109 posts in this topic

Not much to update at the moment, been working 60hr weeks since I got back from vacation,  but got a couple things.

Modified the gauge cluster to fit the new gauges:
20170413_234112_zpsbxhkprkb.jpg

I also almost have the gauge wiring done, but no picture.

And I'm really excited about this.  I've been looking around on and off for quite a while for one of these and one finally popped up and happened to be local so I scooped it up yesterday!
20170415_191633_zpszlwsqttm.jpg

Should be making some noteworthy progress starting this coming week.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Skater229
      Just a little video of the HHR playing. I have not been here in a while and alot has changed, as I will update info and also post pics of the new ride/system 
      https://youtu.be/DiKQd-CMvUI?t=20s
    • By reedal
      So I happened upon this clean blue beauty and for a price of almost half of all the others of similar year and mileage, I snatched it up.

My build plans with it are to move my current system from the explorer into this since i will no longer own the explorer in a short time. The equipment being:
      HU- Pioneer DEH-80PRS
      Subs- Two SoundQubed HDS312D2's
      Amps- SoundQubed Q1-3500.1; AudioQue 90.4
      Mids & Highs- CDT CL61A
      Wires- All Sky High 1/0, RCA's, 12ga speaker wire
      Power- Haven't decided on an alt yet, gotta contact singer, see what he's got. I don't think I'll go with anything over 300A on the alt. I'll have a D3400 under the hood, and I've got a D4700 i had bought for a cruze that I'll keep by the amps.
      Hopefully I can get started on transferring it all this weekend. I've got duty saturday so i'll have all day sunday to knock it out. The only things that need bought are the D3400 and the alt. I'll post pictures as i go through the install.
      edit: fixed the pictures
    • By kryptonite
      Alright so finally got around to "finishing" a build in one of my vehicles haha. I say "finishing" because it's as close to done without having the new alternator or battery racks built but it's sooo close lol. "Fighter Jet" reasoning will be shown through pictures, hopefully you get the meaning haha. Here are the stats:

2000 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD
      Pioneer 80PRS
      Custom switch/gauge panel
      SHCA RCAs, fuse holders, ring terminals, heat shrink
      SHCA Green and Black 1/0
      DC AUDIO 5K DC AUDIO 10k
      4- Soundqubed HDC3 10s 4 - 18" DC Audio Lvl 6 18s, full Carbon fiber option
      XSPOWER Batteries
      SINGER ALTERNATORS
      Anyone want to see some pictures?
    • By Jonathan Mills
      Hey guys and gals. I need to order a recone kit for my dc level 6 18 m4 I really liked the look of the carbon fiber cone and dust cap till I saw the price. Real shocker right. Any rate what do you all think of the carbon fiber cone for the extra $320.00 plus $40.00 for the carbon dust cap. I am sure it will be more stiff but is it worth the extra. Thanks in advance.
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 779 Guests (See full list)