Project Flexington: 160.3db @ 37hz!! Parallel 6th order walk through, DC Neo Elite 18s, 4 DC 5.0ks, JY Lithium, 12 banks of XS Caps

Was pretty busy today but managed to get some work done. Removed the 2 piece port and the port divider that was too short:20160926_200409_zpsxiaj404z.jpg

Fitted the new Port piece and test fitted the dual layer baffle:

20160927_000122_zpsi4mldrqu.jpg

Got the holes drilled for the rest of the bracing for the front chamber and the braces that will run along the bottom of the port:

20160927_000138_zps2qhivodv.jpg

That's it for tonight but hoping to bust out a bunch more tomorrow night.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the drill press on the tailgate, Doubles as a workbench ftw! lol

Hahahahahaha, it's perfect height for a lawn chair too! I had to get creative, work bench area is almost non existent in my garage and I won't do anything about it because everything is at my shop. Normally I would do a build like this there but it's all torn apart because I am currently looking for a bigger one. Plus it's kinda nice having a project I can work on at home vs driving 15min every time.

Man... Im in for this one. I just picked up a 96 Hardbody. I would like to see your alt set up installed. No one makes a replacement HO alt so I have to make a bracket. Im planing on a small blow through with 2 12's nothing this big. LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Man... Im in for this one. I just picked up a 96 Hardbody. I would like to see your alt set up installed. No one makes a replacement HO alt so I have to make a bracket. Im planing on a small blow through with 2 12's nothing this big. LOL

Unfortunately I'm not running the stock KA24. I have a small block chevy 350 swap.

20160804_183500_zpshfk72zge.jpg

Although the 96 hardbody has a single cam ka24, which should have the same mounting points as the ka24e in the 90-91 240sx which would mean that I actually have a bracket for a second alternator that I made a few years back for my old 240 if you're not worried about a/c. I'm no longer using it so I'd consider selling it if you're interested assuming that it will work. It's made to use a 125 amp nissan quest alternator

476832_10150595697911791_2142474920_o.jp

472080_10150590963121791_1817248207_o.jp

Also, check out the blowthrough link in my sig, that was a blowthrough I did in this truck with 2 12s

Awww damn.. I need ac down here in the desert is F**king HOT during the summers LOL. I guess ill have to do some building or maybe a swap in the future. But keep the pics coming. Im going to be stealing ideas from you lol. Like what you have for seats. Ill get rid of the bench seat soon.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Awww damn.. I need ac down here in the desert is F**king HOT during the summers LOL. I guess ill have to do some building or maybe a swap in the future. But keep the pics coming. Im going to be stealing ideas from you lol. Like what you have for seats. Ill get rid of the bench seat soon.

Damn, that's unfortunate lol. Yeah, getting rid of the bench is huge, talking about couple of db with it folded forward vs back with my blow through. I'm making custom brackets this week to mount the seats, if theyou end up being bolt on it can probably make a second set pretty easily

just curious, any relationship you use on port area on the rear chamber vs port area on the front chamber? i´ve found that double port area on front works better for me, for 2 12s i had a 3 4" aeros on rear chamber and a 10" aero on front chamber, worked awesome for sure

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Damn, that's unfortunate lol. Yeah, getting rid of the bench is huge, talking about couple of db with it folded forward vs back with my blow through. I'm making custom brackets this week to mount the seats, if theyou end up being bolt on it can probably make a second set pretty easily

I would be interested for sure.

Archived