Project Flexington: 160.3db @ 37hz!! Parallel 6th order walk through, DC Neo Elite 18s, 4 DC 5.0ks, JY Lithium, 12 banks of XS Caps

1 hour ago, WalledSonic said:

Its good to have good friends.  Sounds like you'll be buying A LOT of beer between now and Slam.

These friends are the best kind for sure...I had to bribe them with $$$ though due to the short deadline, they're the guys who can do the work without me having to look over their shoulders the whole time, which also means that they have rather busy lives and are usually doing side jobs, working, etc. So while they'd be willing to help for free or for beer, getting them to drop everything and come help for two weeks took a little greasing the wheels with $$$ lol.  But it's worth it, because I know it will get done in time with these guys helping, and I know they all can handle the pressure and work well together!

The fact that the build is being done in my garage instead of my shop doesn't help either lol. I've seen how tight a 1500sq ft shop gets when 3 or 4 people are working on something at the same time, it's going to take some extraordinary people for 5 people to work in a small 2 car garage on the same project and not only be efficient, but also not want to kill eachother lmao

Well buss bars are in and its about ready for a test drive so we're going to take her out tomorrow since it's a bit late at the moment lol

20170524_004456_zps8adbyfqu.jpg

I also tore down the driver side door in preparation for the upgrades. 

The buss bars are wicked!

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

Went to pull the fender, unfolded the bottom and stuff started pouring out, 3 spark plugs and a bunch of nuts and bolts lmfao
20170523_230457_zpshwhntgod.jpg

Wheel wells painted and the exterior of them undercoated
20170524_211112_zpszpal06gh.jpg

Drivers door is stripped, crazy how much straighter this one is than the passenger door lmfao
20170523_205026_zpstagjoq0h.jpg

Kyle is making the buss bars for the capacitors
20170524_222016_zpspfjl4yfg.jpg

Shifter is connected to the cable
20170524_221952_zpsdfgmf5ip.jpg

Andy hooking up the transmission cable, he broke another wheel off our 3 wheel creeper lmao, good thing I bought a new one a couple days ago
20170524_222502_zps4bq3dwwu.jpg

More to come!

Damn, that's the first time I have ever seen the bass knock out 3 spark plugs. There might be 3 more in the other fender too. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

6 hours ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

Damn, that's the first time I have ever seen the bass knock out 3 spark plugs. There might be 3 more in the other fender too. lol

LMFAO!!!

Well, good news is we took it for a spin last night.

Bad news is we got about a block down and realized that the rear diff was blown and not the transmission lmao...But believe it or not, I'm not going to let that stop me from making it to Slamology!  I found a used rear end assembly at a local salvage yard and they're currently pulling it off.  Should have it swapped by Saturday!

Here are some more pictures from last night. Aside from the blown rear differential, everything is coming together pretty smoothly!

Interior fits together pretty well
20170525_001819_zps8wclniph.jpg

Love how these look
20170525_002055_zpsbg8typjd.jpg

New headlights and headlight buckets in.  HIDs are hooked up but one of the ballasts is bad. Good thing I have some spares
20170525_010059_zpsxjmpwqvk.jpg

Fresh coat of satin black in the bed
20170525_011326_zpsiwmzbee7.jpg

15 days left and all that's left to do is:
- Swap rear axle assembly
- Finish welding the doors
- cut the remaining door panels
- cut holes in door panels and 8" rings for mounting the mids
- assemble the enclosure
- finish buss bars for capacitors 
- make big buss bars, bend and weld them
- run power and grounds and crimp lugs
- build rack for amps and capacitors
- install batteries
- deadener
- passenger seat bracket
- install interior
- install amps, head unit, mids and tweeters
- run speaker wire, rcas and remote wire
- install new bumper, new air dam, new grill, new corner lights, new tail lights, and new rear roll pan (yup, I said screw it and ordered a bunch of new stuff last week :-D )
- install fenders and hood

Just a few things to do lmfao.

More updates coming today! 

Do werk man.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived