What is the meaning/point of life?

Learn from your mistakes. If you are really smart, you can learn from other peoples mistakes.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

From a purely biological standpoint, it's to reproduce. Everything we do from having a good job to the way we dress to what we eat revolves around reproducing. Anything other meaning we put onto life is purely manufactured in our minds. Now that's not to say that any other meaning is wrong or dumb because it's not. In fact, it's really what separates humans from animals though in the end we are all still just really smart animals. The fact that we can give meaning and value to just about everything we come into contact with is remarkable and, like I said, is what sets us apart. Just my thoughts

As long as your happy and feel like u have done something with your life u don't have to be president or shit like that just accomplish something and don't be a dick there's already enough assholes out there.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

From a purely biological standpoint, it's to reproduce. Everything we do from having a good job to the way we dress to what we eat revolves around reproducing. Anything other meaning we put onto life is purely manufactured in our minds. Now that's not to say that any other meaning is wrong or dumb because it's not. In fact, it's really what separates humans from animals though in the end we are all still just really smart animals. The fact that we can give meaning and value to just about everything we come into contact with is remarkable and, like I said, is what sets us apart. Just my thoughts

Loosely translated, get money and fuck bitches, lol

fuck bitches, get money

16957064.jpg

Also crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation of their women makes life good

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Loosely translated, get money and fuck bitches, lol

Pretty much

• 1 month later...

Have fun and enjoy everyday

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived