I have been training BJJ for a couple years now (blue belt) and was wondering if anyone else on the forum trains or plans on training??

Honestly, both clubs I train at are full of the most down-to-earth, supportive guys and girls I've had the pleasure of hanging around.

I just started Muay Thai as well but don't have much experience in that area.

I know PitBullxx on the forums trained in Cali somewhere and is a black belt. Would be sweet to know if any other bassheads train as well :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I never did any official training, but I went to a place for little over a year and trained in bjj. Me and a buddy had gear and would spar in our back yards. Would love to invest the time to a legit place and get some belts but that's money.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I like to drink and watch the UFC does that count

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I spent quite a bit of time on the mat for uncle sams misguided children. Got pretty decent at it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I never did any official training, but I went to a place for little over a year and trained in bjj. Me and a buddy had gear and would spar in our back yards. Would love to invest the time to a legit place and get some belts but that's money.

There's a 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu out your way which may do a free trail for you. They have a great reputation and I imagine Eddie Bravo would visit there.

My boy does it, I used to wrestle in high school so if Im at his spot working out, I'll wrestle with him as part of his training.

I really wish I could have trained at a younger age. I knew nothing of the sorts growing up. Hopefully he sticks with it and becomes a killer on the mats!

I like to drink and watch the UFC does that count

If I know anything about the internet, that would make you a sensai.

I spent quite a bit of time on the mat for uncle sams misguided children. Got pretty decent at it.

Wish that was an option for me growing. Really cool of you to do.

i like to watch MMA

married milf asses

pretty big UFC fan too. pride rules forever tho

Unfortunately, it seems like the beef is staged like WWE. But the skill is still there in the ring which is nice.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

He started kind of late too. He was basically the kid who kicked everyone's ass and in his mid 20's said fuck it, might as well get paid. He didn't even wrestle in high school. I don't know how much UFC you watch but he trains in the same gym as Neil Magny. This is one of my favorite fights he was in.

Of course I won't put up the losses, lol

I use to. I coached HS wrestling for the last 10 years and worked with so kids on expanding out to MMA. I also trained in Taekwondo, 2nd Degree Black Belt. I wrestled in HS and very little in college (only as a club program). it's a whole different type of training in MMA b/c it's a full contact sport in every aspect from standing to ground. where as in BJJ or wrestling it's something you can just roll around with. even with TKD or or boxing it's tons of drills and sort sparring sessions.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Archived